Trip Report Bring out the Tour Guide Flags.. I’M TAKING THE NEWBIES! A June TR

Jambo once again everybody! :)

I never thought I’d be writing 2 Trip Reports in 1 summer! Well, technically the first TR of the summer was back from January because I was having Disney withdrawal and didn’t think I would be lucky enough to go back this summer… But after an invite at Grandma’s house on Memorial Day and a few weeks later I WAS ON MY WAY BACK TO DISNEY WORLD! :D This time with my relatives who had never been before, hence the name of the TR! The whole time we joked about getting a flag like the lovely *cough cough* tour groups so that in case they fell behind they could still see where I was going;)

Let’s start with the introductions!
I’m gonna do separate pictures cause I thought that’d be easier for now than a big group picture and trying to pick everyone out haha!
I’m not sure if you all know me by now or not so I’ll start off the Roll Call :p

Myself, Rachel (19), Disney enthusiast, volleyballer and Disney College Program hopeful! I also love to laugh and just have a great time with family :)

The Narrator herself by LeCellierLover, on Flickr

My cousin Kyle (18), obviously new to all things Disney (he didn’t want to hear or see anything about it because he wanted to be surprised) and loves, I mean LOVES all things Star Wars!

Kyle and Cinderella by LeCellierLover, on Flickr
This was taken on the trip during his quest to get a picture with all the Princesses :p

My other cousins McKayla (15) and Raven (14), they’re sisters and (obviously) Kyle’s sisters as well haha. McKayla is on the right-hand side of the picture with Raven being on the left. This was taken in their room at home hence all the decorations on the walls ;) Both new to all things Disney, but they looked a lot up on YouTube. McKayla loves all things Anime and her favorite character of all time is Peter Pan! Raven is my mini-me and is obsessed with the show Dance Moms, her favorite character is Tinkerbell!

Raven and McKayla by LeCellierLover, on Flickr

And last, but certainly not least, the bread and butter of this trip, my Aunt Kathy and Uncle Dan (forever kids at heart that never wanna grow up :D ). They had been dreaming about this trip forever and wanted everything to be a surprise as well. My aunt is up for anything and my uncle is just like Kyle and LOVES all things Star Wars!

Aunt Kathy & Uncle Dan by LeCellierLover, on Flickr
This picture was obviously taken during the trip as well. Their 1st time seeing Cindy’s Castle! :)

So how did I get to go on this trip with my relatives some may ask? Well we always go over to my grandma’s on Memorial Day and my aunt Kathy had asked my mom to help her plan some of the trip (like where to buy tickets, what parks should they do on which days, etc.). Well I kept popping in and out of the room they were in and was gushing with excitement for them. Well, I think my wonderful mom told my aunt how much I wish I was going on the trip with them to show them the ropes and experience everything with them. The next thing I know I was called outside by my mom and my aunt came up to me and softly asked “Do you want to come with us to Florida?!” I SCREAMED with excitement, I couldn’t believe it! I had to ask multiple times “Are you guys sure?!”. Then I was able to break the news to Raven and McKayla and they were STOKED! Kyle’s comeback was “REALLY?! We have to squeeze ANOTHER person in the car?!” and my Uncle Dan laughed and said “Hey the way I see it she’s another driver! :p” So that was that! I got home and plugged the date into the Disney Countdown app on my phone as we anxiously awaited June 22nd! :)

LeCellier.Lover

Original Poster
After we picked up the Fastpasses for Space it was time to go meet some more princesses! :D

So as I stated earlier, Rapunzel is my absolute favorite! I was really hoping that she was going to be at Town Hall Exposition (yes this was before the new Princess hall was open)! We walked in the FP line, rounded the corner, and lo and behold who was the first princess I was going to see? RAPUNZEL!! OMG now I love meeting characters, but haven’t gotten that purely excited to see one in a loongg time! I honestly felt like a 4 year old again! I could not stop smiling and was so giddy to my family saying “There she is there she is omg I’m actually going to meet Rapunzel!”. I’m pretty sure Kyle looked at me like I was crazy.. :p That was pretty much the only thing on my bucket list for this trip and it actually happened!

Thank goodness for Photopass for capturing this moment haha!

I think this is my favorite picture of all time..

All of my dreams had come true.. She was the perfect Rapunzel! She even complimented me on my hair :cool: HAHA

Raven and McKayla were nice enough to let me get my 2 seconds of fame with Rapunzel so they were up next after me.

Kyle getting another princess checked off of his list!

Looks like she’s trying to do the Flynn Rider smolder in this picture haha!

Don’t tell them, but I really didn’t care about the rest of the princesses in line.. No offense to them, but I already saw my favorite!

This princess didn’t look too happy to be seeing Kyle.. haha jkjk it’s just funny how the photographers catch us at our bests sometimes ;)

9343300847_1b0a37dc72_c.jpg

Princess #4.. CHECK!

9346089468_7506eaf108_c.jpg

LeCellier.Lover

Original Poster
They saved the best for last! Don’t I look happy.. hahah

Guess I better join in..

I think I’ve come to the conclusion that I don’t hate the other princesses. I’m just jealous that they actually get to be princesses in Disney and here I am just a plain old college student..

Kyle was up next to meet his last princess. It was cute, Cinderella said to him “Are you here looking for a princess?” and he replied with “No, I have one back at home :)” WHAT A GOOD BOYFRIEND! All the flirtation with all of these princesses wasn’t enough to let him forget about his actual girl back at home :inlove:

Admiration.. Haha!

LeCellier.Lover

Original Poster
Since we had just walked from Tomorrowland we figured we’d hop on the train and take a nice, relaxing ride back over to Tomorrowland to give our feet a break!

Some ominous looking clouds were heading our way!

Tink was ready for the ride!

Once we pulled into the Frontierland station we heard the conductor say over the loud speaker “Everyone must disembark here at Frontierland! EVERYONE MUST GET OFF THE TRAIN THERE IS RAIN IN THE AREA!” Okay.. so that was weird because it wasn’t even raining, but I guess those clouds over by the Grand Floridian were moving in.. So now we were on the total opposite side of the park than we needed to be! So what did we do? Walk all the way back to Tomorrowland of course with our already tiring feet.. :grumpy: Luckily no rain though!

So we tried to game plan what to do for this ride picture since the Photopass packacge that my aunt planned on buying included all of the ride photos. My uncle decided that we go with a Brady Bunch type picture (so he said) where the front and middle person both go opposite ways and the person in the back just puts their hands straight up.. I’ll let you guys be the judges of if we accomplished that goal or not :p

After all of this excitement I needed a snack! I knew the perfect place to go too! After we exited the Space Mountain gift shop (I think my aunt and I lost the rest of the fam in the arcade for a little bit while we were getting the ride pictures put onto our Photopass card) I took them through the back trail that leads to Mickey’s Toontown Fai.. I MEAN *the dumbo section of New Fantasyland* :D

I had my eyes set on a goodie from one of the glass display cases inside the big tent!
13645028913_afa14728e6_c.jpg

I was oo soo tempted to get a Mike cake pop, but I got something else instead.

I got a red velvet Mickey cake pop!

I was a little nervous at first when I bit into the ear and it was all marshmallow.. I thought I had accidentally ordered an all marshmallow pop at first and freaked out! Luckily it’s just the ears that are marshmallow. I, of course, was a good niece/cousin and let everyone take a bite (just one though! :p). Boy was it DELICIOUS! :hilarious:

LeCellier.Lover

Original Poster
OK, all caught up!!

Love your mermaid shirt! I have a few of those shirts from Hot Topic!! I have a different mermaid one, another mermaid one, an Aladdin one, a Beauty and the Beast one and a Gaston one! They will be coming with me to Disneyland in 2 weeks!! :)

Ummmm... how insane was that woman behind you in line at BK?! PSYCHO!!!! I would've been scared too!! People are crazy these days. Like it was your fault it was taking so long? If your food wasn't ready, how would hers be ready?!? Sheesh!!

Can't wait to read the rest!! :)
I just got a Beauty and the Beast shirt! Ugh I am SOO JEEALOUS that you are going to Disneyland! :arghh: I can't wait to see all of your Facebook/Instagram posts though!
I know right?! She was a crazy lady, I honestly don't know who in their right mind would think that their food would be ready before the people in front of them in a drive thru?!
Thanks for reading girl! :happy:

PolynesianPrincess

Ashley did the SAME THING when she got her first cake pop. She LOVES cake pops and orders a Mickey one, buit the ear, thought it was a marshmallow pop so she gave it to my Mom. When my Mom ate it a little while later, it turned out it was the cake pop Ashley wanted.

I will try and post as many pics and stuff as I can on IG and Facebook while I'm at Disneyland! :D

PartOfYourWorld

Glad I've had time to catch up on your report!!!!!! :)
I love how your cousin Kyle wanted to meet all the Princesses and stayed true to his girl back home :) Ahhh love. :inlove:

I love the photo that the photopass photographer was able to catch!!!!!!!!!

I have a crap ton of those same tanks!! I love them!!! That's all I'm going to be wearing in May! hahaha...oh and I just sent you a twitter DM by the way too.

That cake pop looks really yummy!!! I think I may have to try my first one this upcoming trip!!!!! :)

LeCellier.Lover

Original Poster
A trip report full of SMILES :) & Happiness :D plus lot of GREAT;) pics!
That is definitely what our trip was full of! :happy: Thank you so much for reading!

Keep on posting the pics and the stories!! Still a magical report ;)
Thank you thank you! We're getting' there, almost done!

Ashley did the SAME THING when she got her first cake pop. She LOVES cake pops and orders a Mickey one, buit the ear, thought it was a marshmallow pop so she gave it to my Mom. When my Mom ate it a little while later, it turned out it was the cake pop Ashley wanted.

I will try and post as many pics and stuff as I can on IG and Facebook while I'm at Disneyland! :D
That is too funny I was thinking the exact same thing! Did Ashley get her cake pop back or did your mom finish it??
AAHH a little over a week now is that what I saw on Facebook?!

Glad I've had time to catch up on your report!!!!!! :)
I love how your cousin Kyle wanted to meet all the Princesses and stayed true to his girl back home :) Ahhh love. :inlove:

I love the photo that the photopass photographer was able to catch!!!!!!!!!

I have a crap ton of those same tanks!! I love them!!! That's all I'm going to be wearing in May! hahaha...oh and I just sent you a twitter DM by the way too.

That cake pop looks really yummy!!! I think I may have to try my first one this upcoming trip!!!!! :)
I know I was very proud of him hahah :hilarious:
We usually never buy a lot of photopass pictures, but I have to say, these pictures were some of the best!
Haha those darn *racerback* tank tops :rolleyes: They're still so adorable though!
Yes yes PLEASE try a cake pop for me, you won't regret it!
Thank you so much for reading girl!

LeCellier.Lover

Original Poster
Alrighty I’m going to try my best to finish this thing up soon!

So after we enjoyed the cake pop we headed back towards Adventureland to hit up some rides! We tried to stop by Haunted Mansion, but there was a 40 minute wait that was winding around outside and I told my family that we could do better than that later because I know none of us were in the mood for standing out in that heat.

Speaking of heat.. man was it starting to get even hotter (and more humid) out, if that was even possible! So I broke the mini fan out again and tried to keep us all cool as we found the shortest wait time at Aladdin’s Magic Carpet ride. Take a look at these scary storm clouds that were starting to roll in..

Can you tell how hot and humid it was just by the looks of us.. YIKES! :eek:

More crazy cloud pictures while we were up flying!

We decided to give in to our hungry tummies and get some dinner! Luckily we did because it started to DOWNPOUR while we were inside eating.
Here is where we decided to eat! I may or may not have persuaded the family’s decision.. :D

I ended up getting the taco salad (which I love so much) and I think Raven and McKayla shared a taco salad while everyone else got a burger. I paid for this dinner with the rest of the credit I had saved up on the Disney card as well!

I felt so bad for a little boy that we were sitting near as I saw his parents trying to comfort him during the storm because I guess he was scared of thunderstorms. Not that I was any help, but I turned around and told him that everything was going to be okay! He was adorable!

After the rain cleared up we headed back to everybody’s favorite, its a small world!
Tink was asked to carry the time card thingie!

I don’t care what anybody says, I love this ride!

Had to take a picture of the hippo because it is (or used to be when we were younger) my brother’s favorite part haha!

Look at that backup..

LeCellier.Lover

Original Poster
After IASM we walked back to The Haunted Mansion and were able to walk right through the interactive queue (see told ya we could do better ;) )!

My family thought the queue was pretty neat!

Next we hopped on the Liberty Square Riverboat!

While we were waiting for the boat to get goin’ I decided to check my Instagram and this was the first thing I saw..

The utter chaos that was the Stanley Cup Championship parade and rally in downtown Chicago! Oo how I longed to be there :arghh:.. BUT I was in Disney right.. right?! :D

We were loving our voyage around Tom Sawyer Island even though some randomly *very hot* water droplets would fall on us every time the horn was blown.. :bored:

I loved coming back around past the queue for Haunted Mansion because my uncle and I went on the side where you can see all the people waiting in line for the HM and we started waving and since no one was waving (losers..) we started jumping up and down yelling “Hey! HI! OMG HELLO!” it was kinda fun to be goofballs not gonna lie.. ;P

LeCellier.Lover

Original Poster
Once we had our fun on the boat we got off and headed towards Big Thunder Mountain Railroad!

Then it was time to go see my man, Johnny Depp.. I mean Captain Jack! :inlove:

AAHH FOUND HIM!! :D

Favorite, classic scene :)

Then we headed to get some pictures in front of the castle!

The clouds were still kind of funky, but luckily there was no more rain!

Then it was time.. for my favorite/funnist (is that a word?) pictures that we took during this vacation!

We were going to try and attempt a jumping picture with everyone, yes everyone (except for Kyle he was being a lamooo and didn’t want to be in the picture..) up in the air!

Attempt #1

Attempt #2

Attempt #3

Attempt #4 (ALMOST!)

The awesome Photopass photographer, who was very patient with us and wanted to make sure we got the best picture, asked if we had 1 more jump in us and boy am I glad we did because.. TAADAAH!! :D
9343293231_6c05483fd7_c.jpg

It was so much fun to jump up and down a bunch of times on Main Street! I think we gave the people sitting on the curb awaiting the first Main Street Electrical Parade a pre show because we got some laughs as they watched us jumping a million times (all in good fun though, no mean snickers! :) )

The photographer said “I hope we got at least one good one in there!” and we expressed our gratefulness in her attempting to do that with us!

After our little photo shoot we decided to go find the Mad Hatter and take a spin on his teacups!

LeCellier.Lover

Original Poster
The sunset was very cool! My iPhone 4S definitely, obviously, could not do it justice..

So the original plan was to have Kayla and Raven go in a teacup with my uncle since they wanted to spin and then my aunt, Kyle, and I in the other teacup since we did not want to. Once we shimmied into our tea cup and started to turn Kyle started SPINNING OUR CUP! :eek: I yelled at him and said “Kyle, what the heck you said you didn’t want to spin?!” Luckily my aunt told him to stop and we had an enjoyable ride ;)

I wish you all could have been there in this moment because the sunset was beautiful and my phone either picked up on the beautiful light, but made the rest of the photo very dark or was like this and made the sunset look a little faint.. o well you all probably get the picture of how pretty it was by now haha!

Next up was a flight on Dumbo!

Tink, as well as the rest of us, were excited!

Making fun of Raven and her “smaller stature” for having to get in the ride vehicle first :p
13645000255_3351bf361c_c.jpg

Zooming by overhead!

I made sure we got my favorite Dumbo, the pink and green one! :)

More pretty sunset from soaring with Dumbo!

After that we decided to give our legs a break and take a complete spin around the park on the railroad!
We decided to break out the glow sticks I brought since it was starting to get dark out! :)

Once we got off of our enjoyable spin around Magic Kingdom we decided to walk back through Fantasyland and take a spin on Cinderella’s royal horsies!

13645017293_181ae7479a_z.jpg

LeCellier.Lover

Original Poster
Then we went to go see what the wait time was for Peter Pan’s Flight, which LOL, was a joke and a half of 80 minutes.. I said we should come back right after Wishes hoping that people would be leaving the park after the fireworks.

We then took a bathroom break at my favorite bathroom!

While we were sitting, relaxing, and waiting to walk over to The Hub for Wishes my family (except for me cause I liked sitting back and watching and Kyle of course) starting holding hands and pretended to ballroom dance all fancy like to the music that was playing in the area (come on you all know you’ve done it at some point in Disney! ;) ). It put a big smile on my face seeing my family so happy and carefree acting like little kids :)

Once we felt rejuvenated we headed over to The Hub for the Magic, Memories and You and Wishes!
Although it was crowded, we had room to breathe around us so I did not feel claustrophobic at all HAHA!

My favorite part of TMMAY of course! ;)

I only took a few pictures of Wishes because I wanted to enjoy watching it with my family who was seeing any type of spectacular Disney fireworks for the very first time!
At one point I looked at my aunt and uncle who were looking at Kyle who was staring up at the sky with his jaw on the ground. They were hugging each other as I could tell they were making comments about how even Kyle couldn’t help but be in awe over this (since you know he always tries to be a rough and tough older guy..). And that brought tears to my eyes because I was realizing that my family was doing exactly what I had hoped that they would do by the end of this vacation. They realized the magic that is Walt Disney World. I knew that they had enjoyed every single moment of the vacation thus far and Wishes was the icing on the cake! I started to get sad thinking that this was the last night we would be in a Disney park, but all of the memories of that past week had flooded back to me and I was too overjoyed to be sad after that!

After we all fell in love with Wishes (some of us aka me for the 24th time) we headed back to PPF thinking it would be a 10 minute wait at least.
This, ladies and gentlemen, is the chaos that was Peter Pan’s Flight right after Wishes..
13645025865_7e527541c3_c.jpg

I think we ended up waiting 45 minutes to ride, but of course it was worth it!

After this we made our way towards the Emporium to make some last minutes purchases. Once we all met up we started to watch some of the second showing of the MSEP as it made its way through Main Street, but we suddenly realized that we were so exhausted that we could not even stand anymore.. The time now was about 11:45pm. We had arrived at Magic Kingdom around 8:20am.. we had now been in the MK for over 15 hours.. I never EVER in my wildest dreams thought that that would be possible in the summer months! My mom and I were there for that long that previous January, but that was in cooler weather.

It took us awhile to mozy back to our car, but eventually we made it back to our timeshare and all passed out rather quickly..

I must share a picture of my purchase of the day! Overtime I fell in love with the little cub brothers from Brave so I could not pass up this little guy!

And with that wraps up our very eventful and magical day at The Magic Kingdom. This was also the end of our days at Disney World.. :( We were all very saddened, but that night were too exhausted to think about it haha! We also still had Islands of Adventure to get up early and go to the next day!

I’m sorry if some of you don’t want to read about Universal here on a Disney board, but if you don’t mind I’m going to share pictures from our Saturday at IoA next :)

disneypearl

Love the jumping in front of the castle pictures. I'm glad you kept trying because the last one is perfect and the others are fun. I've said so before but you have a fun family.

It is so nice that your family was able to have such a great time. I hope they will be able go back again!

PartOfYourWorld

I know I was very proud of him hahah :hilarious:
We usually never buy a lot of photopass pictures, but I have to say, these pictures were some of the best!
Haha those darn *racerback* tank tops :rolleyes: They're still so adorable though!
Yes yes PLEASE try a cake pop for me, you won't regret it!
Thank you so much for reading girl!

haha yes those tank tops are still adorable! I bought a Malificent one and Mulan one the last time I was at hot topic...trying to get all the princess movies represented (I say movies because I'm not a huge fan of Sleeping Beauty so I chose Malificent for that one lol) I have enough to wear every single day in May...I'm so excited! LOL. I can only imagine the $$ we've all spent at Hot Topic....

And yes I promise! it won't be red velvet (I don't like that kind) but I will try one!!! :) I'll make sure to post it on twitter or instagram too so you can see it!!!

I am so happy your family fell in love with the magic that is Walt Disney World!!!!! :)

And I can't wait to see pics from IOA!

Bairstow

At some point there were some anxious people in the car because my uncle was going a little to fast thru the hills for some people's likings, but after taking a quick nap I woke up just in time for lunch in Chattanooga at about 3:40pm!
My aunt grew up in Tennessee so she really wanted to go back to this one fast food restaurant that sold “Steak in a Sack”. Sounded interesting to me!

This was our whole order! Kyle, Dan, and Kathy all got the Steak in a Sack. McKayla got a gyro, Raven got a burger, and I got a breaded chicken sandwich. Some got fries on the side while others got onion rings. I wasn't brave enough to try the so-called "Steak in a Sack". Unfortunately, my aunt said it didn't taste the same as it did back when she was a kid so she said "Thanks for letting me stop, but we'll never need to go back there again!" I enjoyed my chicken sandwich though that's for sure! Haha

What the?! Ankar's is just a few miles from my house!
I just ate some hummus there tonight.

LeCellier.Lover

Original Poster
Happy Easter everyone! :D
June 29th- Day 8

Ok so, the next morning (Saturday) we got up and decided to go explore the place where the light does not touch, the sworn enemy, the main competitor with Disney, aka Universal Studios. We were only hitting up Islands of Adventure really for 2 reasons. 1. Harry Potter land (yeah that’s my made up name for it haha) and 2. Marvel Superhero Island (because Kayla loves her comics!).

My uncle drove in since I was not quite sure where we were going, we plugged it into my GPS. Once we got there they asked if we wanted to spend $24 (I think was the price?) and get “preferred parking”, at first we thought that was crazy, but then once we actually thought about it we said why not?! And boy were we thanking ourselves later on in the day as we were practically crawling on our hands and knees to get back to the car haha!

On our way in!

I have to admit, the boardwalk area is pretty cool, but let’s be honest we all love the actual Boardwalk (by EPCOT) better! :p

We got there around 8:30am, but again they were letting us in early (park wasn’t supposed to open until 9am)!

Is it just me or do Disney’s entrances seem more magical??
13645042473_360cdc8c13_c.jpg

I will give full credit to Universal for this area though.. amazing (and I’m not even that big of a HP fan)!

I spy Butterbeer! Not yet, not yet, we have to go fly with Harry!

13645021755_015766bf9a_c.jpg

The wait time already said 40 minutes, but luckily it wasn’t even that long! :)

13645329834_cd68555651_c.jpg

Everybody loved their ride! I didn’t even feel as scared as I did last time by the dementors, but I think that’s because I was in one of the middle seats so they weren't in my face. It was so funny because once we got off the ride our picture “had already passed”, even though we had just gotten off, and were told to “go view it at the purchasing counter” (of course..) so my aunt and Raven went to go look at it and I wish I would’ve seen it because my aunt said we all looked so stupid because we were just staring off into space since they take your picture at the spider part! I know some people are afraid of spiders, but I think they should take your picture at the dementors part because that is the scariest! So needless to say we passed on the $35 picture..

Next up was the Flight of the Hippogriff!
(I find this picture super cute, yet hilarious at the fact that it looks like Kayla’s head is coming out of my uncle’s arm.. HAHA! Talk about photobombing!)

After our calm little ride my family wanted to go back on the the Forbidden Journey! At first I was unsure about going again just because I always heed attraction’s cautions and warnings waayy too much and fear that I’m going to get sick or dizzy and ruin the rest of my day. I should learn by now that *knock on wood* that is never the case! But my uncle said that he would sit this one out and hold all of our bags so I figured I should go! I couldn’t leave my family to get on a ride by themselves right?! What kind of tour guide would I be if I did that ;) So we hopped in the single rider line and walked right on! I think my aunt and I got put on the same ride vehicle if I remember correctly? Boy am I glad that I went on again because I enjoyed my second time around even more than the first! I was on the very end on the right hand side (I think?) so one of the dementors was right in my face! Omg I literally sank back in my seat because it scared me so much! Crazy good time!

Now I was a verryy bad tour guide next when I decided to sit out of the Dragon Challenge.. :( I like roller coasters, but am not a huge fan of them (have you seen how many twists and turns are in those things?!) so this time I decided to hold our bags since we would have had to pay for a locker to hold our stuff if we all went on.

My view was pretty cool though from the waiting area! :)

After this we decided that we needed a refresher so what better drink to cool us down than a Butterbeer?! After we picked up our drinks we discovered a walkway next to the bathrooms that led us to a quiet eating space that even looked out at the lagoon with Marvel Super Hero Island in the distance! I hadn’t even discovered this when I went with my best friends in June 2012 so this was exciting to me (it’s the little things I tell ya :p)!

My uncle tryin’ to photobomb me, of course!

I got the frozen Butterbeer, but I know some of my family got the regular drink. Everybody loved them except Kyle I know after awhile complained about something like it made his throat feel weird or something..? I don’t know he’s weird.. HAHA!

LeCellier.Lover

Original Poster
Old construction photo..

Had to post this picture just because I wanted everybody to see the man next to Kayla taking a selfie in front of Harry Potter’s castle :cool:
13645013253_bbac7a1b95_c.jpg

Time to cross over into..

We got super lucky and walked up to the Jurassic Park River Adventure right as it was reopening, so we were able to walk right on! :) The only annoying part of the ride was a tourist group that was with us.. One of the girls saw the sign at the very beginning that says something along the lines of “Please do not scream when not necessary”, pointed at the sign, and screamed her head off.. Ok then. We still had a lot of fun on this ride!

Tacky picture of a screen with our ride picture on it.. :D

After almost being eaten by a TRex we continued on through Toon Lagoon, but skipped Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls because even though it would have felt nice with the increasing temperatures, we did not feel like getting drenched.

Raven and Kayla decided to give Hulk a spin while the rest of us were content with waiting :) And waiting we did.. they went in the single rider line, but I think we waited close to 45 minutes for them.. We drank water and I had a granola bar. My uncle went and got their ham shank, which was pretty tasty!

After that we walked around Marvel Super Hero Island where Kayla was in heaven taking pictures with a bunch of different super heroes! I was jealous that she got to take a picture with a rather buff looking Wolverine haha! :rolleyes: Unfortunately, when I got all of my aunt’s pictures we could not find them so I do not have any to post :(

Then my uncle, Raven and I went to go wait for Doctor Doom’s Fearfall while Kayla waited for some more comic book characters. We waited about 40 minutes and holy cow what a waste of 40 minutes it was!! I was freaking my self out (the usual) getting so nervous as we were boarding and the first up and down were crazy! I remember thinking if that was how the whole ride was going to be we were going to have fun! But no, you go straight up and all the way down once then once you go back up there is a visible stop in the ride and then the next 2 up and downs are very slow and then you’re done.. Seriously not even a minute ride! As we got off we were jokingly yelling to all the people (now waiting outside!) that they should turn around because it was not worth the wait at all! We felt bad for making the other 3 wait, but they were fine with resting haha. Then we did single rider for The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man which we all enjoyed!

Afterwards we stopped inside one of the gift shops. While we were looking around I saw a fast glimpse of someone run past me and then tap my aunt’s shoulder and run away! It was none other than Spider Man himself running to his meet and greet location!

We quickly decided that we wanted a picture with him so we ran outside around the gift shop to where the line started and we were the second family to meet him. Now I thought it was kind of weird to hear him talk. I know that’s silly of me because it makes sense that he talks with a mask on since he does in the movies, but I am just used to the old ways of Disney when the masked characters aka pretalking Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, etc. didn’t talk they just acted out their words haha!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom