BREAKING NEWS - MVP Parade coming back to WDW!

Siren

Great news!!! Wow, that was super fast. Yay Disney!!! I was just wondering about this in another thread. I better post this here, too.

Yay!!! New England Patriots won!!! Tom Brady is a Michigan man -- so, I expect no less!!! {Hail To The Victors & Go Blue!!!} I totally love Tom Brady, he is the best quarterback in the world and definitely deserves the MVP. James White was exceptional, too. Really, all the players.

Tom Brady and the New England Patriots franchise is highly favored.

I still hope we get to see the "I'm going to Disney World" commercial. The New England Patriots worked so hard. Talk about endurance.

Last edited:

imperius

Siren

That's true. Tom Brady is the MVP. But, they only mention that White will be attending the Super Bowl Parade. I wish Disney could host both athletes but whatever. It's still going to be awesome. And, honestly the MVP could have gone to either one of them and I would still be happy. I hope some of the other players tag along, too!!!

Howdy

Lurker extraordinaire
Premium Member
Dangit! If I hadn't drank so much beer watching the game tonight I'd call into work tomorrow night and head down to the world right now! I was hoping that the parade would be this weekend so I could figure out a way to make it

Cmdr_Crimson

For anyone that is out there during that time.... go to Epcot, DHS or AK.. wait times are significantly lower due to everyone going to MK that day.... Having been there around that time the other parks are great time to go when everybody else is in the Magic Kingdom that day.

Bolt

For anyone that is out there during that time.... go to Epcot, DHS or AK.. wait times are significantly lower due to everyone going to MK that day.... Having been there around that time the other parks are great time to go when everybody else is in the Magic Kingdom that day.
With that logic, wouldn't you want to be at Magic Kingdom at that time since everyone would be on a parade route and not in line for a ride?

wendysue

Yep. Go to another park at that time. It will be just as underwhelming as the Pro Bowl parade. (except for the 2 high school bands that got to march and play ahead of the main parade.) They were awesome.

Cmdr_Crimson

With that logic, wouldn't you want to be at Magic Kingdom at that time since everyone would be on a parade route and not in line for a ride?

Because the parade is fairly short....Don't expect anything longer than 5-10 mins.....Once it passes everyone get's into the lines...

Michael9374

Does anyone know if there are live camera feeds of the Magic Kingdom inside the park that you could watch online ?
If so , where are they ? Thanks

Cmdr_Crimson

from Chip&Co...Didn't seem like anything big....
16650181_1468474593196625_1438018263_n.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom