BREAKING NEWS: FIRE AT DISNEY QUEST

Tigger1988

The only report I've seen has stressed that they have no idea if there's a fire. Firemen are on the scene but guests are otherwise clueless as to what is happening.

Have you seen something more than that?

WDW1974

Sounds like a false alarm based on what I'm seeing on Twinker. Banks Lee got evac'd out and saw firefighters respond in turnout gear. No smoke, no flames reported. Nothing to freak out over.

Gotta love that Twitter ... never has there been the chance for bad 'information' to spread so quickly and taken so seriously by so many. Where's my pal Flynn to defend it?

And can I ask a question? Who the heck is a Banks Lee? I know an @Lee ... but he is a hillbilly and isn't allowed in the banks near him in Possum Hollow.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
It's too late for this...let's check Orlando Sentinel and/or WDWMagic homepage tomorrow. If anything happened, we'll find out. Other than that, I'm going to bed...

DizFiz

So Disney is actually getting serious about a project... the way it looks we could see DD reconstructed this year... One building at a time Lol!

PhotoDave219

Gotta love that Twitter ... never has there been the chance for bad 'information' to spread so quickly and taken so seriously by so many. Where's my pal Flynn to defend it?

And can I ask a question? Who the heck is a Banks Lee? I know an @Lee ... but he is a hillbilly and isn't allowed in the banks near him in Possum Hollow.

Banks Lee runs attractions magazine. Has a pretty cool webcast with my friend JeniLyn. Good people.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom