Breakfasts???

BABAMICKEY

Original Poster
HI ALL,

WILL BE GOING TO WDW TO CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY WITH MICKEY :sohappy: , AND WILL BE BRINGING MY CHILDREN AND 7 GRANDCHILDREN FOR THE PARTY....WE ARE STAYING AT ANIMAL KINGDOM....AND ALREADY HAVE THE MEAL PLAN IN PLACE, WITH THE DINNERS ALREADY RESERVED.....MY QUESTION IS WHAT IS THE BEST PLAN RE BREAKFASTS?? ANY IDEAS ARE WELCOME...

THANKS BABAMICKEY,

Steamboat_Kevin

Spoodles at the Boardwalk Resort is very good, and so is the Kona Cafe at the Polynesian Resort :slurp:

Any reason why you posted this twice? Or was it an accident?

makscopes

If you want an excellent breakfast look no further than Boma. It is right in your hotel and is as good as it gets (and it is all you can eat).

HunnyPot

We eat breakfast in our room. We normally buy some granola bars and keep them in our room, and along with some cereal. You can buy milk at the resort, so we normally do that. There are good breakfasts all over property though, if you want to buy your breakfast. If we don't eat in our room, we normally hit the food court at our resort.

Happy Birthday...what a great place to spend your birthday! :D

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I third Boma.

IMHO it is the best breakfast at WDW. They have the standard breakfast fare that the kids will like as well as some more exotic choices for the big kids.

wannabeBelle

Boma for an all you care to eat option is my first choice
for a more traditional ala carte breakfast, I would go with Boatwright's at the Port Orleans Riverside.
Belle

Nansafan

Don't forget to check out one of the character breakfasts. Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary, 1900 Park Faire at the Grand Floridian, Crystal Palace at MK are all wonderful all you can eat buffets. Our favorite character breakfast is no more but the above we've done and loved as well.

Eljay

BABAMICKEY said:
HI ALL,

WILL BE GOING TO WDW TO CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY WITH MICKEY :sohappy: , AND WILL BE BRINGING MY CHILDREN AND 7 GRANDCHILDREN FOR THE PARTY....WE ARE STAYING AT ANIMAL KINGDOM....AND ALREADY HAVE THE MEAL PLAN IN PLACE, WITH THE DINNERS ALREADY RESERVED.....MY QUESTION IS WHAT IS THE BEST PLAN RE BREAKFASTS?? ANY IDEAS ARE WELCOME...

THANKS BABAMICKEY,

Hi Babamickey, I noticed that you said "breakfasts", how many days are you staying? Since you are at the AKL, for your special birthday breakfast, Boma is the natural choice, but if you eat at Boma every day, you will soon have to buy all new clothes!:animwink:

So, I love the Mara at AKL for a quick service breakfast. It's cafeteria style, with traditional cooked food as well as a refrigerator with yogurt, fruit, etc. You can get a good breakfast that will satisfy everyone and get you rolling fast. You can also take your tray and eat out by the pool. Depending on how long you are staying, you might want to inquire at the Mara about refillable mugs for your group.

Happy Birthday! :wave:

BABAMICKEY

Original Poster
Eljay said:
Hi Babamickey, I noticed that you said "breakfasts", how many days are you staying? Since you are at the AKL, for your special birthday breakfast, Boma is the natural choice, but if you eat at Boma every day, you will soon have to buy all new clothes!:animwink:

So, I love the Mara at AKL for a quick service breakfast. It's cafeteria style, with traditional cooked food as well as a refrigerator with yogurt, fruit, etc. You can get a good breakfast that will satisfy everyone and get you rolling fast. You can also take your tray and eat out by the pool. Depending on how long you are staying, you might want to inquire at the Mara about refillable mugs for your group.

Happy Birthday! :wave:
THAKNS FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES....WE ARRIVE ON MY BIRTHDAY DAY...AND WHEN WE GET THERE THE FIRST THING WE ARE GOING TO DO IS WALK HAND IN HAND TO THE MAJIC CASTLE....THEN MY DREAM WILL HAVE COME TRUE...WE ARE STAYING FOR ONE WEEK....45 DAYS LEFT:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Eljay

http://www.allearsnet.com/din/dining.htm

Here is a really good link where you can do lots of homework on your dining options.

Yes, the turkey legs are legendary, they were even featured on one of the WDW shows on the Travel Channel. Not sure if you get that channel in the Great White North! People look like cavemen walking around chewing on them! They are really very tasty.

DisneyBound

I love the turkey legs but they are so big that its like a whole meal for me. Every time i have one, i get a stomache ache from the greasy salty meat...but its so good that I keep going back for more :)

Nemo14

Turkey Legs + DoleWhip Float = gourment dining!!!! :lol:

Back to the original question, breakfast at Boma's is definitely great, but if you want a change, go to PO Riverside to Boatwright's. Sweet potato pancakes or Banana stffed French Toast with strawberry sauce are our favorites!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom