Breakfast

jaklgreen

Yes! I have been saying this for years. We would definitely eat there, especially if it has brunch type food. It doesn't even have to be a big area. They can easily make one of the sections at Sunshine Seasons and all day breakfast. Mickey waffles all day.

mf1972

Yes! I have been saying this for years. We would definitely eat there, especially if it has brunch type food. It doesn't even have to be a big area. They can easily make one of the sections at Sunshine Seasons and all day breakfast. Mickey waffles all day.
be a neat idea for a little restaurant. I've seen a lot of waffle houses driving on I-95. why not have a Mickey's Waffle House?

Tuvalu

Is the Nutelella waffle at Sleepy Hollow any good?
I'll let the picture do the talking...

image.jpeg

betty rose

Original Poster
I think it would be so nice. Heck, if they wanted to do it on the cheap. Use a kiosk, serve a breakfast sandwich. Eggs, choice of meat, cheese or no cheese. Microwave, and done. The breakfast all day boosted MickyD's bottom line.

LadyBelle

In the Parks
No
You'd probably have to add an additional grill (or two) to cook solely breakfast (to not cross contaminate for food allergies) on and have the other available for those people (who?? ;)) that order regular lunch / dinner foods.

jaklgreen

You'd probably have to add an additional grill (or two) to cook solely breakfast (to not cross contaminate for food allergies) on and have the other available for those people (who?? ;)) that order regular lunch / dinner foods.

That is why I was thinking they could use one of the bays at Sunshine Seasons. The only thing they cant do is cook raw meat with other things like vegis. But that is easy to work around. Diners do it all the time.

MotherofaPrincessLover

It would be a great option for my DS who loves pancakes, french toast, pastries and breads, but not much else! Over here (in the Netherlands) a really popular thing is pancake boats. You cruise along a river on a big boat and have all you can eat pancakes while you cruise. Of course Dutch pancakes are slightly different than American ones...more like thick crepes, and then they have a toppings bar with whipped cream, sprinkles, chocolate shavings, fruit, etc. Disney could totally do something like that!!
Also, the nice thing about specializing in only one type of food is they can do that kind of food really well because they gain so much experience in cooking it all the time and nothing but that. Also, buying in bulk keeps prices low. I think it's a great idea!
Um...those sound absolutely delicious!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom