Breakfast Epcot International Food and Wine Festival?

SQLAgent

Original Poster
Hi

This will be my second year for the Festival. I remember World show case doesn't open until noonish and I also remembered they had some food booths too at Future World. Will you be able to get food from the Festival Food booths in the morning at Future World? Trying to figure out what to eat for break fast on 11/3/2016 LOL. Thanks!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
All food booths open at 11am as well as World Showcase opens at 11am (except Mexico and Norway open at 9am). The bakery in France is open at 9am also for breakfast offerings. But nope no food booths whether in Future world or WS will be open until 11am. ;)

SQLAgent

Original Poster
All food booths open at 11am as well as World Showcase opens at 11am (except Mexico and Norway open at 9am). The bakery in France is open at 9am also for breakfast offerings. But nope no food booths whether in Future world or WS will be open until 11am. ;)

Thanks! You saved so much time for me :)

JohnD

Hi

This will be my second year for the Festival. I remember World show case doesn't open until noonish and I also remembered they had some food booths too at Future World. Will you be able to get food from the Festival Food booths in the morning at Future World? Trying to figure out what to eat for break fast on 11/3/2016 LOL. Thanks!

You could make a Garden Grill Character breakfast ADR (just found one for 9:50 am). Also, while Sunshine Seasons no longer has a full breakfast menu, they do have pastries, fruit, coffee, etc. Probably the same kind of thing in Starbucks also. It was mentioned you could pick up pastries, etc. in France.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom