Breakfast during EMM

Lynnvz

Original Poster
Hi everyone,

Quick question.
Can i book an 8 am breakfast for BOG during early morning magic in the magic kingdom? (I'm not buying tickets for the event)

Thanks in advance!

TheMouseFan

Hi everyone,

Quick question.
Can i book an 8 am breakfast for BOG during early morning magic in the magic kingdom? (I'm not buying tickets for the event)

Thanks in advance!
I was able to get an 8:05 for CRT on a day that ended up being an EMM, so I don't see why you wouldn't be able to.

danyoung56

Hi everyone,

Quick question.

First off, I don't think you can buy tickets to EMM events - they are just for those who are staying on property. But Disney park restaurants that serve breakfast usually start at 8am. So if the park opens at 9am, you can indeed book an early breakfast and they'll let you in for it.

If, however, the park opens at 8am, they don't run the restaurants at 7am. 8am is as early as they go.

Tuvalu

First off, I don't think you can buy tickets to EMM events - they are just for those who are staying on property. But Disney park restaurants that serve breakfast usually start at 8am. So if the park opens at 9am, you can indeed book an early breakfast and they'll let you in for it.

If, however, the park opens at 8am, they don't run the restaurants at 7am. 8am is as early as they go.

Extra Magic Hour (EMH) and Early Morning Magic (EMM) are two different things. I believe @Lynnvz was referring to this:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/early-morning-magic/

Tuvalu

@Tuvalu that's right! thats why I got confused. Do you know if you need a ticket to have an early breakfast during EMM?
You should not. There used to be a special "breakfast line" at the entrance to admit guests with early dining reservations. Since all guests are now admitted into the Main Street area at 8 am, I am guessing there are cast members near the castle to admit guests with breakfast ADRs for CRT and BOG.

EMM guests are given a special lanyard to wear for admittance to the 3 EMM attractions and their special breakfast at Pinocchio's Village Haus. Should you finish breakfast before the official park opening at 9 am, you likely will have to wait to ride anything.

thomas998

Hi everyone,

Quick question.

Thanks in advance!

Okay... I have to ask why breakfast? If you are hoping to use the early entry to snag a ride on the mine train without the super long lines or fastpass then I understand and it will work but only if you don't do it on a Early Morning Magic day because the mine train is part of the EMM and that will insure people inline... We've done what you suggest and it worked fairly well on a non-early entry day and if that's your goal I suggest you try to hit the park on a non-early entry day.

If you are just wanting to experience the atmosphere of BOG then I would really recommend a different meal other than breakfast. Breakfast there is the worst meal BOG. Also if you are thinking about meeting the beast you can't do that at breakfast or lunch only dinner unless they've changed it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom