Brand new here!

Missmo

Original Poster
my husband and I are traveling to WDW for the first time from SoCal soon! We are staying at a motel outside of the resort. Our motel does have a shuttle service to the parks but very limited drop off and pick up times. What are our best, budget options for getting to and from WDW each day if we can't take our shuttle? Thanks so much!

CAPTAIN HOOK

If you have your own vehicle then this is the best option for you, quickly followed by a rental car.

After that, book a taxi as the other posters have suggested

SAV

You don't say how many days you are staying, but I second the car rental.

Use the mousesavers.com discount codes for car rentals. Try multiple codes from multiple companies. Book the cheapest and then check again as you get closer to your trip. Rates are easy to cancel without penalty. I have gotten great rates this way.

parkhopper1213

If you can afford an inexpensive rental car that may be worth it. But you also have to factor in daily parking at WDW. Its close to $20 a day.
A long time ago I stayed offsite and took one of the hotel shuttles to/from the parks. I had a small child with a stroller. The shuttles usually stop at many area hotels so seating could be an issue depending where you are in the lineup. I also remember trying to get back to the hotel was challenging. A bunch of us would be standing in the parking lot waiting for the bus (in all kinds of weather) We missed some park activities because I wanted to make sure we were able to get back to the hotel. In the future if you can stay onsite at one of the value hotels you can take the bus and not worry about a rental car.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom