Pre-Trip Bounceback to the Beach Club for Food & Wine (September 2017)

Who: DH (@Mrhappyplace ) and me- Amber!
When: Thursday, September 7th- Sunday, September 10th, 2017
Where: Beach Club

Sorry for the inundation of of Trip Report threads and Pre-Trip threads, but it's easier for us to add our plans as we make them in their own threads!

So this trip came about by utilizing the bounceback offer from my stay last weekend (February 24-26). We will be staying at the Beach Club, which is very exciting to us because of several reasons:
1. proximity (yay walking distance) to two parks, but especially Epcot because of F&W
2. the pool!! We definitely plan on using it!
3. it is another new resort to us! (together DH and I have gotten to stay at WL, Boardwalk, BLT, CBR...and we are attempting to stay at as many as we can!)

We don't plan on making many, if any, ADRs, though we might try one of the steakhouses in the area (Shula's, Yachtsman, or Big River Grille), or maybe possibly Il Mulino. If anyone has preferences between these places, let us hear it! :)

This will be a more laid-back trip, we think. Not as many plans as our upcoming May trip. Go to the park, most probably Epcot in the am, go back and swim & relax, head back into a park in the evening. We will be missing Avatarland on our May trip (though hopefully there will be some kind of soft openings), so our evenings will most likely be there.

Will update as it gets closer, but just wanted to get this set up for now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom