Booking Monday....11 months out

Tinkerbell397

Original Poster
Hi all.... I will be calling DVC on Monday morning at 9AM to book out September 2017 trip. I will be booking 2 studios at The PVC hoping to get adjoining studios. Any recommendations on what to ask for? I don't think that we want a lake view but would rather be close to the pool and the main building for monorail access. I also think that we might want ground level. Do ground level studios have sliders that walk out to the property? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks. :cat:

worldfanatic

IMG_20160906_153028210_HDR.jpg

Ground level studios do open up to the outside.
Here's our view last month from the 3rd floor of Tokelau facing the smaller Oasis Pool. To the right we could see Cinderella Castle in the distance.
Absolutely loved it.

I've debated for years whether Animal Kingdom Lodge or the Boardwalk Resort are my favorite.(both of which I've stayed at many times)
But the "Poly" ended that debate.
It's now my favorite.

Tinkerbell397

Original Poster
@worldfanatic ...thank you for your answer and your photo. I am looking forward to making my phone call tomorrow at 9AM to book our trip. Our plan is to actually book 2 studios tomorrow at 11 months out and then try for a 2 bedroom at BLT at 7 months. Worst case senario....we have 2 studios at PVC......pretty good from what I can see since The Poly is our home resort. :cat:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom