Booking into Be Our Guest..

Bodyfather

...since the changes has anyone managed to book in for lunch through my Disney experience? Every time I try, I am finding that there are no available tables for my trip in May. Surely it's not fully booked so quickly and so far in advance?!

JasonDeyoung

I got one for lunch on May 2nd yesterday and honestly it was just a fluke cause I have been checking non stop since lunch went to mde and its been impossible from what I've seen

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
...since the changes has anyone managed to book in for lunch through my Disney experience? Every time I try, I am finding that there are no available tables for my trip in May. Surely it's not fully booked so quickly and so far in advance?!
It's extremely popular so that is very possible especially since it is now available to resort guest AND all other guests. Just keep trying from now until even while you are on your trip, and hooefully you will be able to get something. :)

Upvote 0

R. Mexico

I think a brewing problem with lunch reservations at BOG is the fact that this is the only quick service option to reserve. For instance, I just made my ADR and if I wanted to be malicious, I could have made an 11:30 reservation for BOG every day i am at WDW even though i would not be at MK every day. I think that is going to be an issue.

Upvote 0

ClassyCrab

I tried for an hour before I left for work the morning of the 25th to get a lunch resv for June 5th and could not get thru. We are using a Disney travel agent so I emailed her to try and she was able to get us in. This is our first trip and I am excited we got in but also kind of shocked that it is filling up so fast.

Upvote 0

BrianV

We tried and nothing. Then a few hours later we found several times on march 29. I wonder if they are releasing them slowly so that they don't get snatched up immediately. I seriously doubt that, though.

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

I think a brewing problem with lunch reservations at BOG is the fact that this is the only quick service option to reserve. For instance, I just made my ADR and if I wanted to be malicious, I could have made an 11:30 reservation for BOG every day i am at WDW even though i would not be at MK every day. I think that is going to be an issue.
But, you'd have to cancel each one by the night before or get a $10/person cancelation fee.

Upvote 0

Bcakd

We were very lucky, I got us in for April 27. I went through the website and it was extremely helpful and easy. This is the only ADR we were lacking, so I'm extremely happy!! Oh, and I didn't even have a chance to look before early morning on the 26th. Good Luck!!

Upvote 0

DisneyMusician2

There was an upgrade to the dining system that crashed it day of, and it has been a little sketchy since. I've had no problem getting people the times they wanted all weekend. The system was showing no availability for all dates for awhile. Keep trying as they are working out some bugs and many people grabbed them who might cancel!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest

If you can't get anything on the app, try calling or the website directly. It is so popular that it is possible that they are booked. But there is a lot of changes. I checked yesterday for a day I wanted in early June and there were no times. I checked today, and there were several choices. Was there a glitch yesterday? I don't know. But I have found that persistence is key when it comes to booking those dining ADR's. Good Luck!

Upvote 0

DisneyMusician2

If you can't get anything on the app, try calling or the website directly. It is so popular that it is possible that they are booked. But there is a lot of changes. I checked yesterday for a day I wanted in early June and there were no times. I checked today, and there were several choices. Was there a glitch yesterday? I don't know. But I have found that persistence is key when it comes to booking those dining ADR's. Good Luck!

The couple of Disney Dining people I talked to said the system had been a bit inconsistent with the times and showing things as booked when they weren't. I also experienced clients dining reservations mysteriously leaving their My Disney Experience account, and needing to be relinked. I'm hoping that they work everything out soon!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

The couple of Disney Dining people I talked to said the system had been a bit inconsistent with the times and showing things as booked when they weren't. I also experienced clients dining reservations mysteriously leaving their My Disney Experience account, and needing to be relinked. I'm hoping that they work everything out soon!

Oh yes, the 25th, the day we broke Disney Dining :), it took about 6 hours for the ADR to show up on My Disney Experience. Even though I had a confirmation number, I didn't believe I had the ADR until I saw it! :)

Upvote 0

DisneyMusician2

Broke is an understatement! I wanted to pull my hair out! :)

I even ended up with 5 reservations for the same day at the same time, all valid with confirmation numbers, even though the rep said he only hit the button once...

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Broke is an understatement! I wanted to pull my hair out! :)

I even ended up with 5 reservations for the same day at the same time, all valid with confirmation numbers, even though the rep said he only hit the button once...

My husband is in IT...his words "they never learn." (in regards to Disney and their online booking system) hee hee :) He also enjoyed when they called the Disney site being down " a magical enhancement." He told all his guys at work that from now on when email doesn't work...its a magical enhancement. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom