Booking FP+ for family staying in a different room/reservation #

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Original Poster
I have my whole travel party linked in MyDisneyExperience but this is this first time I've been in this situation. 2 of my party members will be staying in a different room which is of course a different reservation number than mine... and 1 staying in my room with me has general tickets whereas I and my daughter have DVC AP's

we are staying 12 days
the other room is staying 7

will I have control to book FP+'s for everyone or will the other room have to book them themselves?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
If the members in your party are not all linked in your account you would not be able to, but it sounds like they are linked by your post so if they are yes you can make FP's for everyone in your party. :)

Last edited:

Rob562

I'm sorry @sxeensweet , but you're incorrect. You're not limited to only making FP+ for people on your own reservation.

As long as the OP is linked to their friends through MDE, and everyone has park tickets linked to their profiles (whether those tickets are AP's or regular tickets), anyone who is linked as a Friend can make FP+ for anyone else.

Right now, I can go into MDE and make FP+ choices for my friends who live in Florida and are Annual Passholders. There's absolutely no need for me to have a resort reservation.

-Rob

sxeensweet

I'm sorry @sxeensweet , but you're incorrect. You're not limited to only making FP+ for people on your own reservation.

As long as the OP is linked to their friends through MDE, and everyone has park tickets linked to their profiles (whether those tickets are AP's or regular tickets), anyone who is linked as a Friend can make FP+ for anyone else.

Right now, I can go into MDE and make FP+ choices for my friends who live in Florida and are Annual Passholders. There's absolutely no need for me to have a resort reservation.

-Rob
I knew that part Rob but they do have to add them as members on their MDE account as you noted. If not added as friends etc then they can't like you explained they need to add them to the MDE account first. Thanks for clarifying for me as I guess I didn't fully explain my response. I did not word as I should have. Working and posting don't always mix! Lol :)

Rob562

The OP started off with "I have my whole travel party linked in MDE..." so I presumed that all of the inter-linking of Friends and Family was already done when I replied.

-Rob

sxeensweet

The OP started off with "I have my whole travel party linked in MDE..." so I presumed that all of the inter-linking of Friends and Family was already done when I replied.

-Rob
Wasn't questioning anything at all that you said I was actually saying you explained it better than me. lol :)

P.s. I went and edited my post so no confusion as what I said did not make sense to what I was trying to say at all. Lol

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom