Booking fast passes for others for which you manage plans

WildRide

Original Poster
Quick question:

My wife and I are staying on property (Swan/Dolphin). I have my hotel reservation linked to my name in the my Disney experience app. My wife is not linked to the reservation (another person in my party is linked to the reservation with me). Since I control my wife's plans in the Disney Experience app, will she still be able to choose fast passes 60 days out?

Hope I explained this clearly. Thanks in advance!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
If you wife is not linked to the hotel reservation you will not be able to make FPs for her at 60 days out.

WildRide

Original Poster
Can others confirm or deny the response above. I was assured by the woman at the MDE Help Desk (407) 939-4357 that I would be able to make plans for my wife 60 days out because I control her plans and I am linked to a hotel reservation.

Thanks in advance,

DisneyJoe

Does your wife have a ticket in her MDE account? If the proper sharing (Friends/Family) exists between your two accounts, you should be ok.

correcaminos

Can others confirm or deny the response above. I was assured by the woman at the MDE Help Desk (407) 939-4357 that I would be able to make plans for my wife 60 days out because I control her plans and I am linked to a hotel reservation.

Thanks in advance,
Your wife needs to be on a reservation to get the 60 days. I control others on my account and cannot do FP for them unless they are on my reservation and have valid admission.

WildRide

Original Poster
Much appreciated everyone. I think we have it taken care of. Swan said it would take a couple days to take effect. We got in this situation because my friend booked our reservation for us. When we linked the reservations to my name, his name was already on the reservation.

thanks again!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom