Book Hoop-Dee-Doo in hopes of Free Dining

wwmmd

Original Poster
Does it make sense to book HDDR in hopes that free dining will be offered in September? The issue is that you have to prepay for HDDR. Would I be able to switch it to a dining plan after free dining is offered? Then I'd have the issue of getting refunded.

Or should I just wait it out for the free dining offer and then book? I imagine they'll be announcing it within the next month?

We plan on going to WDW for a long weekend over Labor Day weekend.

thomas998

Does it make sense to book HDDR in hopes that free dining will be offered in September? The issue is that you have to prepay for HDDR. Would I be able to switch it to a dining plan after free dining is offered? Then I'd have the issue of getting refunded.

Or should I just wait it out for the free dining offer and then book? I imagine they'll be announcing it within the next month?

We plan on going to WDW for a long weekend over Labor Day weekend.
You might be best off checking for the cancellation policy when you try to book them... if you go beyond that time period when you try to make a change you will be hard pressed to get your money back. We did something like what you are suggesting once but because it was beyond the time we could cancel the reservation without penalty they ended up refunding the money but on a Disney gift card which wasn't a big deal since we were going to spend that much money or more before we finished the vacation... so be prepared for that if worst comes to worse.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom