1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Bonus or Extra FastPass from Pirate's Adventures - Treasures of the Seven Seas?

Discussion in 'Using MyMagic+, FastPass+ and My Disney Experience' started by PeckBobb, Apr 5, 2017.

1. PeckBobb

PeckBobb New Member

Do you get an extra FP+ to PotC (or anything else) for completing the TotSS quests?

I don't see anything on Disney's site. But I saw lots of references on old discussion boards.

2. PeckBobb

PeckBobb New Member Original Poster

3. Dana223

Dana223 New Member

What is a TotSS Quest?

4. Rob562

Rob562 Well-Known Member

-Rob

5. nickys

nickys Active Member

Treasures of the Seven Seas.

A kind of treasure hunt game in the MK.

There's also an interactive one called SOrcerers of the Magic Kingdom (sotmk).

6. PeckBobb

This is a very cool event. All those cool decorations in Adventureland? Chances are, they are part of the ToSS quests. The giant clam opens up to talk to you. Skulls in pirate hats on skulls, light up and speak. An upside down row boat magically lifts to reveal treasure. The Ships in a bottle in the gift shop have a battle! My (almost) 7yo son LOVED it. And... you got a FP for PotC. Not a bad trade, given the current 45 minute wait.

Courtney6682 likes this.
  7. PeckBobb

SPOILER: Very good video on the quests. This did help and if you don't let you kids know (unless they get stuck), it's fun for all.

8. Weather_Lady

Weather_Lady Well-Known Member

Is this something new? My children completed all 7 of the Adventures one afternoon during our last visit (November 2016). They got to keep the maps and souvenir cards (and they had an absolute BALL doing each adventure!), but there was no other "prize " offered or given.

9. PeckBobb

No idea. I asked the CM manning the starter hut out of hope, not based on any evidence. I'm not sure it was well known (heck, it wasn't mentioned in that spoiler video I posted, above, and that guy (Freshed Baked), finished all of them!. I had to ask sheepishly, "Is there any reward besides the cards?" And that's when she quietly said "Yes, complete two and you get a FP for PotC."

Every kid will be different, but my kids loved it. They even wanted to complete the others. But we opted for the pool.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    Courtney6682 likes this.
  10. Weather_Lady

Weather_Lady Well-Known Member

Ah, I see! My kids wouldn't have thought to ask -- not that it mattered, as the fun of the adventures themselves was more than enough recompense for the time they invested. :)

11. PeckBobb

Yeah, they loved it. And I think of all those times I passed by the decorations , not knowing they were animated.

I don't know which ones were my favorite. Probably the rowboat and the skeleton that came out of the water by the Jungle Cruise.