Bon Voyage Breakfast

MotherofaPrincessLover

Original Poster
I just tried getting a reservation for my September trip and it's completely booked. Is this breakfast super popular or is there just not enough seating? I was just surprised by the lack of availability.

bkeyes19

I just tried getting a reservation for my September trip and it's completely booked. Is this breakfast super popular or is there just not enough seating? I was just surprised by the lack of availability.
Keep checking back on a regular basis. People will hoard ADR until the last minute and then release them. I would check the dates and times you want every couple of days until one pops up.

carriebeth

i wonder if they have not released any tables for that time yet. Out of curiosity I check November 28 and NOv 14 for 2 people and nothing came up and i doubt November 28 is completely booked as that is 180 days and I have not heard anything about this being super popular

bkeyes19

i wonder if they have not released any tables for that time yet. Out of curiosity I check November 28 and NOv 14 for 2 people and nothing came up and i doubt November 28 is completely booked as that is 180 days and I have not heard anything about this being super popular
I was able to get a table on 8/25 at 10am.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom