Body Wars 2016 Update

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Do you rember the plastics lab at inabentions
Yes. I remember the Fantastic Plastic Works located in Innoventions East. What of it?

s-l225.jpg

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I still doubt that, probably going into Wonders.
Wonders is a profitable structure. It houses special events for festivals like Food and Wine and Flower and Garden as well as getting rented out for private events.

Why would the give up all of that revenue for a restaurant that will work just fine on vacant land a couple hundred feet to the south?

mcjaco

They've also slowly made improvements to the pavilion each year since it's been used as a festival center. I have friend there that's joked the only thing haven't been given money for, is replacing the floor tile. Everything else has been painted, or redone since it's been used as it has to a certain degree.

FigmentFan3

They've also slowly made improvements to the pavilion each year since it's been used as a festival center. I have friend there that's joked the only thing haven't been given money for, is replacing the floor tile. Everything else has been painted, or redone since it's been used as it has to a certain degree.
The floor and the bathrooms are great :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom