Bob Iger at WDW now ... BoD to Follow?

Cesar R M

It's a prequel for Avatar.
jzDp0XG.gif

yensidtlaw1969

"Joy is tall & white, while Sadness is short and dark-colored; what is Pixar trying to say here?"
That one amazes me, because anyone who saw the movie knows they make the point ultimately that those things do not determine the usefulness and value of the given emotions (and also, in this case, the characters). Pixar played in to those stereotypes so they could subvert them, and did so wonderfully. I can't imagine the people making that complaint actually saw the movie.

Matt_Black

That one amazes me, because anyone who saw the movie knows they make the point ultimately that those things do not determine the usefulness and value of the given emotions (and also, in this case, the characters). Pixar played in to those stereotypes so they could subvert them, and did so wonderfully. I can't imagine the people making that complaint actually saw the movie.

They didn't. They based it entirely off of the trailers.

Nubs70

"Joy is tall & white, while Sadness is short and dark-colored; what is Pixar trying to say here?"
Sadness is rather portly also... I think she may have a glandular disorder. Is Pixar stereotyping overweight people??? Wait... maybe Pixar is against the physically infirmed??? Maybe both!!!!

Where is an emoticon when I need one, or am I looking for an emoji??? Crap, It's just a movie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom