Trip Report BoardWalkin’ Around the World

Hello!

It’s been a minute since I’ve had a trip, but I have so enjoyed keeping up with things in your reports!

Now, I am SO excited to share that, like many others here, I’ll be visiting the mouse THIS week! And away we go!

When: May 30-June 4, 2023

Where: BoardWalk Inn

Who: Me and my dad, R. We are very excited for this father-daughter trip!

DF3B8A6C-95DF-439A-A69D-E42C3719117C.jpeg

ToInfinity

Original Poster
Now, here is where things begin to get interesting. After we scanned in for MMRR, I was able to book a new LL. I picked Safari at AK because we wanted to head there next. It was also time for our SDD LL. But, the ride was STILL down from the morning. I am not sure that it came back up that entire day. That LL turned into a Multiple Experience for HS.

TSMM had a short standby, so we did that before our ADR at Roundup Rodeo BBQ.

IMG_6975.jpeg

I was clearly Player 1. 💁‍♀️

I checked in for our ADR and we were seated very quickly. This restaurant was still quite new at this point, and I had read that it was taking guests along time to be seated, but that was not our experience.

IMG_6977.jpeg

Very excited!

Full disclosure, I am aware that some of these items are no longer on the menu. I am particularly sad that the fried pickles are gone because have plans to eat here again this summer and those were delish.

IMG_6981.jpeg

IMG_6983.jpeg

IMG_6984.jpeg

IMG_6985.jpeg

Salmon did not come on the platter, but was available for ordering at no extra cost. Not sure if they still do this or not!

IMG_6987.jpeg

IMG_6992.jpeg

Overall, we really enjoyed this meal! I ate all of the brisket and Dad pretty much ate everything else. We had no food left, but definitely didn’t need seconds. I wish they’d add characters to this meal, but other than that, no complaints at all.

ToInfinity

Original Poster
At this point, between the previous night and today, we had done everything we wanted to in HS. I headed to a blue umbrella to see what could be done about our Multiple Experience LL. They kindly switched it to AK, but we had to select a specific ride so we went with EE. It also had been 2 hours since I booked the last one, so I booked another one for NRJ!

We left HS, walked back to Boardwalk, changed into fresh clothes, and were in AK just before 4:00.

IMG_6996.jpeg

The sky though…. A bit of foreshadowing?

IMG_7004.jpeg

AK is not our personal favorite. We have been known to completely skip it on trips. I wanted to see FotLK back in its pre-pandemic form though, so that was the main goal of this visit. We ended up having 3 LL’s booked though too before we even walked in, so not too shabby!

Pandora was first. I wouldn’t wait more than 20 minutes standby for this one. Today our LL had us on in less than 10.

IMG_7005.jpeg

IMG_7006.jpeg

Thank goodness, because it was quite disappointing to be greeted with this SCREEN.

IMG_7009.jpeg

The skies opened up as we exited NRJ. We hurried over to FotLK. I was a bit more prepared for the weather than Dad. 😂

IMG_7011.jpeg

IMG_7010.jpeg

Waiting for the show was WET. There is a pergola in the waiting area but no actual cover. The show was totally worth it though!

IMG_7013.jpeg

IMG_7018.jpeg

IMG_7020.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom