Boardwalk

PoppinsFan

Original Poster
We currently have reservations in August at POR, thinking of switching to Boardwalk. Does anyone know if Boardwalk has a sleeper sofa in all rooms?

MSCollins77

We currently have reservations in August at POR, thinking of switching to Boardwalk. Does anyone know if Boardwalk has a sleeper sofa in all rooms?

They have what they call day beds which is a sofa that folds down into a bed that can sleep 1. Deluxe rooms have the sleeper sofas. I highly recommend the location as it is a SHORT walk to Epcot and a slightly longer walk (or boat ride) to Hollywood Studios and you will spend less time on a bus

MCast

Switch. As people have mentioned, there are two queen beds plus a sleeper sofa that can comfortably fit someone up to 6ft. The rooms are far and away superior to POR.

I will advocate for the BW until my dying day. I personally believe it's the hidden gem among all the resorts at WDW.

Jo DeVil

Our go to resort was always PORS (back to Dixie Landing days) but we stayed at the BC once and then at the BW, we loved it so much we bought DVC at BWV, and we have never looked back. We love the resort and the location is fantastic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom