Boardwalk Villas

Kishia Fletcher

Original Poster
Hi! First time going to Disney. I'm staying at the Boardwalk Villas Standard View Studio. What room should I request? I will be there for 8 nights. Most important to me is that the room is quiet. I have a 1 year old and 5 year old. Would be nice to have a good view but definitely value a quiet room over view. Thanks in advance for your help!

MCast

Hi! First time going to Disney. I'm staying at the Boardwalk Villas Standard View Studio. What room should I request? I will be there for 8 nights. Most important to me is that the room is quiet. I have a 1 year old and 5 year old. Would be nice to have a good view but definitely value a quiet room over view. Thanks in advance for your help!

Your best bet is to try and request a room that is NOT overlooking the entrance. You'll have Magical Express buses arriving at 4 AM with all the added noise. I would articulate that you have a 1-year-old who needs a quiet room, preferentially overlooking the grounds.

They're normally good at accommodating a request if you have some rationale.

Seeshark

Stayed a few weeks ago. Seems like the further down the villas wing you go the quieter it gets. Down there, you've cleared the front entrance and the main pool. I tried to move to a corner room down there at the end when I checked in - I hear they're bigger with a more private patio. But ended up in a room overlooking the "quiet" pool. It was nice and quiet. View wasn't mind-blowing or anything, but were barely there anyway. Bit of a walk from down there at the end up to the boardwalk - though close to the bus stop - but I didn't think it was that bad. That said, I didn't have a 1-yr-old in tow...

DiSnEyF@n

We were far from the elevators and up on the highest floor. We were also in a 1 bedroom and we overlooked the main pool (the clown pool) and in the afternoons the music was loud and I was afraid that my daughter wasn't going to sleep well. With that said, she slept fine. Also worth noting, we went in February when it was cold and not a lot of people were at the pool. I would recommend staying away from a pool view if you're worried about noise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom