Boar dumb

Boar dumb?

• Total voters

PeterAlt

Original Poster
True or false? Boar dumb.

Spoiler space follows...

Answer:

False. Boars are pigs. Pigs are the fourth most intelligent land mammal. Therefore, boars are not dumb.

PeterAlt

Original Poster
Because he is testing people's patience.
If that's what you think, there is no one forcing you to read this., especially when I post it intentionally under "test", the least likely area it will be read - an area where the audience consists mostly of mosquitos and crickets. The humans here are either here because they like what I post (regardless of where I post it) - thank you - or you're here to troll me. If you're here to troll me, please leave me with my crickets, mosquitos, and fans. Thank you.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
If that's what you think, there is no one forcing you to read this., especially when I post it intentionally under "test", the least likely area it will be read - an area where the audience consists mostly of mosquitos and crickets. The humans here are either here because they like what I post (regardless of where I post it) - thank you - or you're here to troll me. If you're here to troll me, please leave me with my crickets, mosquitos, and fans. Thank you.
Tell you what, set up your own website and forum, then you can tell people when and where to post. Until then, bear in mind this one is not your personal test site....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom