Blue Tree Resort

Dumbo2675

Original Poster
Any information on this Resort would be helpful. I would like to know the goods and the bad if any information is available on this Resort. Blue Tree Resort on 12007 Cypress Run Rd.

Dumbo2675

Original Poster
Man I have been trying to get info on this place myself and no answers if you stayed there please let me know how'd you like it thanks.
I have been told that you can go to TripAdvisor and find out info on this place. As of now we won't be staying at this resort as it won't be available for the time that we want to be on vacation. So we are waiting for confirmation on another place called Mystic Dunes Resort,

couchpotatooo

I have been told that you can go to TripAdvisor and find out info on this place. As of now we won't be staying at this resort as it won't be available for the time that we want to be on vacation. So we are waiting for confirmation on another place called Mystic Dunes Resort,
Yeah I read a lot of reviews but I like the reviews from this site they seem to be more honest. Were going March 14-22 but still haven't decided a place to stay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom