Blue man group ticket problems

Kit83

Original Poster
I have booked 3 day park and Blue man tickets and wanted to pick them up when we check in to the Hard Rock Hotel as you can when you buy park tickets . They have told me that I may only pick the tickets from the box office at 10 am, hours after the early entry for hotel guests .

I have e-mailed twice they but are not replying its been several weeks now ! I had asked if it was possible to pick the tickets up when we check in early in the morning . Is this a known problem when buying Blue man and park tickets anyone have any advice .

Kit83

Original Poster
Did you call?

I've not called yet as we are in France but will if I don't get a reply . We should be in communication as we purchased the tickets online and have emails etc. As we live overseas there is no option to send the tickets by post either .

Kit83

Original Poster
Finally received a reply

"Thank you for contacting the Universal Online Ticket Store.

We apologize for the delay. We make every effort to respond to emails within 24 to 48 hours; however, due to the high volume of emails we receive each day, it could take several days to receive a response to your email.

You may stop by Guest Services at the park to have your tickets issued. Please be sure to have your order number, photo I.D. and the credit card used to process the order for verification. A park Representative will be happy to issue your tickets.

For additional assistance, please contact a Representative via phone at 407 224 7840. Our office hours are Monday through Saturday 7:30 am to 10 pm EST and Sunday 9:00 am to 9 pm EST.

Regards,

Kaiwana "

Good to know, only took them 3 weeks to issue this simple explanation .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom