Blue Main Gate Pass! Still no solid answer!

MissGraceEllen

Original Poster
I've look everywhere for answers, but everyone always have different answers for me! :(

So I just got hired (about a month ago) as a Cast Member at a Disney Store in NJ. I was told we get the same perks as all CM, including those in WDW (IS THIS CORRECT?). I know I get my pass and 3 guest passes. (I forget how many admissions guests get)

(1) First Question!

Are guest passes only used for immediate family? Such as husband and children? Or can I use it for my sister and parents. Or even friends? I see so many people post about how its only for immediate family, but others say for friends as well.. I'm confused. And I'm not talking about the 4 complimentary tickets that CMs get yearly for anyone. I'm talking about the guest passes.

(2) Second!

Do I get unlimited admission into WDW? I bring no one.. or they buy their own ticket. Can I get in any park (WDW) as many times a year? And if i have no guest do i still follow blockout dates?

Dasnowz

its 16 days per year . for example you bring one friend monday this week that leaves 15. next week tuesday you bring in 3 people that leaves 14 more times. a month from now you bring one person. 13 more times. you come for 2 days and bring 2 guests the next month. 12 and 11 gone. does this make sense? its one day off the 16 regardless of using 1 pass or all of them. sidenote: if you have several people coming all must enter at the same time. you cannot get one in the morning and the rest in the afternoon or at different parks, etc....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom