Blue Lagoon Island

Tater48

Original Poster
Thinking about doing the Blue Lagoon Island Beach Day excursion while in the Bahama's. Any one ever done this excursion? Looks pretty nice.

Phonedave

I assume this is the same Blue Lagoon as the Blue Lagoon Dolphin Encounters.

I did the Dolphin encounters a number of years (6 maybe) of years back. When you do the dolphin encouters, you get to use the beach as well. The beach was nice. The whole island is nice. There is a (expensive) snack bar, and you can walk around and look at the various sea life they have there. The beach is in a lagoon, so it is calm, and there are floats and such that you can use. One thing that I REALLY liked about the Blue Lagoon island is that they had boats that ran back to the cruise port about every hour on the hour. Some island "hold you captive" you get there, and then it is 4 hours (or more) until the next boat, and you are stuck hanging out, wasiting port/ship time, and being pushing into buying their overpriced merchandise while you wait for a boat back to port. Blue Lagoon had regular boats back to port - at least 6 years ago they did.

-dave

mcstensrud

We did the Blue Lagoon Beach day one year and unfortunately it rained the whole day and we were stuck there cuz at that time the boat leaves you there and came back later to pick you up!
Was a beautiful lagoon! Just a cold rain all day!

flynnibus

Premium Member
The best dolphin swim we've seen and the beach has huge inflatables out in the lagoon

If you have teens... I'd due for it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom