Block Party Bash Preview with Pictures!

dbogue

hey i was there last night too! I absolutely loved it personally. It is so high energy, and no this will not be a night time parade, this was simply when the cast previews were. Yes it leaves from the crossroads and heads towards star tours. It blows stars and motor cars out of the water. Dancing in the streets is so much fun. Now, where were you during this preview? I was with Matt Hotchberg a bit towards the hat. My biggest problem with the parade is...if you don't have a good seat, you miss a lot. Like we were near the hat, and we JUST missed the first float (we were about 30 feet ahead on the route) and then the next stop they made only allowed us to see the Bug's Life float. It needs more stops, it can easily do 3, maybe 4. So, amazing parade, I just hope when guests are in the parks it will be longer. Granted in 50 ish degree weather last night the performers were already sweating up a storm.

To anyone who saw the preview last night, were the trampoline units in the parade? I just didnt see any sign of them in the pics, so was just curious.

Snapper Bean

Great pictures. I saw the parade in DCA in March 2006. I thought it was OK but I actually kind of prefer Disney Stars in Motor Cars. I'm not a big fan of parades which are more shows than parades.

nemofinder22

WOW! BPB looks great at DHS and it looks bigger too, compared to DCA very open parade route. I never knew it had so many built in lights I guess the parade lighting at DCA took care of it.

Otherwise I think this will be a great addition to DHS hope you all enjoy it also Im glad there shooting out the nerf balls too.

PKD

To anyone who saw the preview last night, were the trampoline units in the parade? I just didnt see any sign of them in the pics, so was just curious.

I was thinking the same thing, didn't see them in any of the pics, plus it "looked" as if there were fewer performers roaming around then at DCA. For those who have seen it or in Ent, is the cast the same size?

looks cool!

one of my friends has a dad who designs low end jewelry and stuff. He does the hair pieces for Bippidi boppity botique, and apparently he did all the hairpieces for this parade. my friend totally didnt appreciate her dad's job. i sure did. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom