Birthday with a dash of Disney

Captain Barbossa

Original Poster
Today was my birthday and one of the gifts that I received was the "A Piece of Walt Disney World History" trading pin that contained a piece of Captain Barbossa's outfit that was released following the POTC refurb of the fall of 2015. Tears came to my eyes as I opened the package. I knew what it was. I have been wanting that pin ever since it came out. This will go down as one of the best birthdays ever. What are some Disney items that you remember getting for your birthday?

Captain Barbossa

Original Poster
20170316_224218.jpg

KrzyKtty

Wow. I have never gotten into the trading pins before, but they should pretty cool!

I don't think it was for my birthday, but I remember when my husband got me my Disney Pandora Charms! He also got me the Disney Lego Cinderella's Castle for Christmas!

belledream

Happy Birthday Captain Barbossa! That's an awesome gift!

My husband (then-boyfriend) got me this Precious Moments Belle figurine for my birthday after our first trip to Disney World together in 2010. According to him, I saw it in a shop while we were there and was like, omgsocuteIwantit and he celebrated silently behind my back. I don't remember this, but then again, I say that about a lot of merchandise I see. :D
38f08471350ee9837ac089cbde05ad78.jpg

Captain Barbossa

Original Poster
Happy Birthday, and many happy returns!

Like you, my family was sensitive to my WDW memories, and gifted me with a different "WDW History Pin"
piece-walt-disney-history-2016-disney-pin-adventurers-club-le-new_142292793656.jpg

The small bubble contains a piece of the chandelier that used to hang in the Adventurers Club
Thanks @larryz !! Today I tried to remember all of the "A Piece of Walt Disney World History" pins they did for 2016. I remembered all but that one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom