Birthday Question

hypercatmatt04

Original Poster
Lets say I was celebrating my birthday meal at the Whispering Canyon. What would they do for me? Also, when do they stop serving lunch?
:confused:

tigsmom

There is no telling what they might do, the CMs at the WCC are crazy. You will probably get Happy Birthday sung to you, maybe a free dessert and I have seen them make a grown man ride a stick pony around the restaurant singing happy birthday to himself. :lookaroun

Not sure when they switch over to dinner, sorry.

pinkrose

There is no telling what they might do, the CMs at the WCC are crazy. You will probably get Happy Birthday sung to you, maybe a free dessert and I have seen them make a grown man ride a stick pony around the restaurant singing happy birthday to himself. :lookaroun

Not sure when they switch over to dinner, sorry.

I had to ride the stick pony around the restaurant with a group of kids during the "pony race" :eek: (this was at breakfast)

imagineer99

It's for the above reason that I can't stand eating at the Whispering Canyon cafe...

Being annoyed throughout your entire meal and forced to do degrading/embarrassing things isn't my idea of a good time.

tigsmom

It's for the above reason that I can't stand eating at the Whispering Canyon cafe...

Being annoyed throughout your entire meal and forced to do degrading/embarrassing things isn't my idea of a good time.

And thats the great thing about WDW...something for everyone. What floats your boat, doesn't float mine. :wave:

A couple of weeks ago I stayed at the Wilderness Lodge and I have to say that everytime I went passed the Whispering Canyon Cafe something noisy was going on. Whether it be a cast member yelling loudly, or kids running around, it seemed like there was always something going on at the Cafe. It's hard telling what they would do during a birthday!!!!!

"We're not on vacation anymore, we're on a quest for fun!!!"-Clark Griswold

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom