Birthday card during character dining?

Figaro928

Original Poster
On our last visit to WDW we celebrated my sister's bday. At all the character dining experiences she was given a presigned card with all the characters present.

During our next trip, my godson (who will not be there) is turning 3. I wanted to ask the server if I could have one of those cards so I could mail it to him. Would a server give me one of them even though we are not celebrating a birthday at the table?

I could just bring a card for the characters to sign, but my kids will already have their autograph books and don't want it to be too much for the characters or take away from my kids' experience. Plus the official cards are just so cute.

Has anyone every done this?

dreamfinder

You can ask. My DW and I got a Congratulations card from Jiko (so it was signed by the CMs, not characters) on our Disneymoon, but we then left it behind. Stopped by next trip, they gladly gave me a new one that we could put in the scrapbook instead.

Figaro928

Original Poster
You can ask. My DW and I got a Congratulations card from Jiko (so it was signed by the CMs, not characters) on our Disneymoon, but we then left it behind. Stopped by next trip, they gladly gave me a new one that we could put in the scrapbook instead.

Thanks for your input - I think I'm going to try it. Worst comes to worst, they say no And i'll improvise and send my little guy something else!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom