Bindi Irwin Teams Up with Sea World

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2014/mar/07/bindi-irwin-teams-up-with-us-seaworld

I tried to find the official press release but the internet is just flooded with articles on the backlash Bindi is getting for supporting Sea World.

"The 15-year-old, alongside her mother, Terri, and brother, Robert, announced during an appearance on the top-rating US morning TV program Good Morning America on Thursday that she was teaming up with SeaWorld theme parks.

“I’m so excited to be carrying on in Dad’s footsteps and making sure that everything he worked so hard for continues for the generations to come,” said Bindi, speaking of her father Steve Irwin, who died in 2006 from a stingray barb.

“That’s why I’m thrilled to be empowering kids.”

Bindi urged viewers to log into seaworldkids.com. “I’m thrilled to be partnered up with SeaWorld,” she said.

“Thrilled to be part of this new project Generation Nature and just encouraging kids to change the world.”

Journey_On

Unfortunately, I didn't get to watch their appearance on GMA, but - GO BINDI! I am very happy to hear this. They were actually at Discovery Cove the day my DBF and I were there. :)

I watched the first webisode of Generation Nature, and it featured TurtleTrek and one of the aquarists. It is a great move for SeaWorld!

919Florida

I missed the GMA apperance too but from what I have heard and seen on the Generature Nature website this is a great move and I am thrilled about Bindi partnering with SeaWorld. Maybe she will even have some presentations there like Jack Hanna does

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom