News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

Progress.City

My post wasn't meant to be a dig against Martin, it was a dig against JT's claim that he is some sort of Disney prophet.
None us can "predict" what will happen with 100% certainty, but we can say what we would like to happen or what we think should happen. JT's thinking has been in line with mine in what we think should happen.

HauntedMansionFLA

Listen harder then.

As has been said several times phase 3 has evolved into changes and plussings park wide.
I like this plan instead of centering a land around one IP. This can help round out DHS when TSL / SWL. I still think the park will be a mad house when SWL and the executives in charge have no clue. I picture the "Meet The Villians" Friday The 13th party a few years back when it was total chaos.

clemmo

I like this plan instead of centering a land around one IP. This can help round out DHS when TSL / SWL. I still think the park will be a mad house when SWL and the executives in charge have no clue. I picture the "Meet The Villians" Friday The 13th party a few years back when it was total chaos.
Agreed I think the e ticket, TSL, and new entertainment will help some but it's still going to be mobbed. Hopefully they work on the exit to the park as well as an entrance because that frequently can get backed up. Anyway back to Epcot it's good that there's additional funding however they're going to need a lot to adjust for typical inflation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom