News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
i don't know if this means anything, but yesterday i was in future world and people were taking surveys about what the rides they have gone on, what the atmosphere is like, the cleanliness, etc.

It's always interesting to hear what surveys are being done, but we also have to remember they often don't go any where. I remember some posting here a couple years ago about a survey asking what countries people would like to see added to World Showcase.

TXDisney

What are the early thoughts on what they'll do? Only rumor I've heard in Epcot is the GoG ride. Are people thinking more countries in world Showcase?

P_Radden

Not sure if it was this thread or another, but someone mentioned a parade route in Epcot straight through the center of FW. I know what they proposed would never work with guest traffic flow, but it got me thinking.

Although they would have to put a gate in near the Canada stage for access, I image as Epcot parade route as follows:
EpcotParadeRoute.png

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Not sure if it was this thread or another, but someone mentioned a parade route in Epcot straight through the center of FW. I know what they proposed would never work with guest traffic flow, but it got me thinking.

Although they would have to put a gate in near the Canada stage for access, I image as Epcot parade route as follows:
View attachment 176138
Did you ever see the original ToN routes?

Originally the whole prom was designed for a parade but years of clutter have destroyed that.

Seabasealpha1

So...timetable...are they really going to have Epcot all torn up at the same time as all that jazz over at the Studios? Will this be done relatively close to the same time?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom