Big Brother 16

seahawk7

So I just finished Thursday's episode. I want to know your predictions of who will win HoH and who they will put up. I want Zach and Amber to win. I just want to see what Zach will do. He has his guys backing him up. Question is has Cody fallen under Amber's spell?
The way Cody went after Caleb might have been motivated by competition over her rather than him being peeved at Caleb? I don't know, I just never underestimate the power of a female over men.
If so, so does this make Amber a dangerous player?
I don't think so if Zach and Derrick can keep Cody in check which I think is the way it will happen.
I think the new HoHs have to look at Nicole/Hayden as a possible threat.

dadddio

Also, I don't watch feeds and try to resist spoiling it with the updates, but I hear that the show is somewhat poorly representing what is happening in the house/skipping important parts. Is that true.
This is true every season. Production never gives a realistic view of what's going on inside the house and very typically tries to alter the players' behavior to allow for better show.

dadddio

Stop reading if you are not all caught up on episodes, but............
.............was anyone else put off by Jocasta's over the top hysterics when she got pulled off the block last night?

I thought she acted like a lunatic.
I agree. I also thought that it was interesting how happy that she was that Jesus took her off the block, but she didn't bother thanking Donny for actually doing it.

dadddio

For daaaays last week before she got sick, Jocasta was talking about how constipated she was. BB gave her all different meds to try, and when they finally worked, she started showing signs of dehydration. She was already pretty sick before the duck puzzle challenge. She had to be carried into the house afterwards by some other HGs.

Yeah, I watch the live feeds way too much. FWIW, I haven't heard or read about any of the other HGs talking smack about it, or doubting how ill she truly was. Somebody would've been making comments and questioning it if they thought she was exaggerating her illness.

She's not my favorite, but I like her. I just wish she'd have thanked Donny for saving her as much as she thanked God!
I don't think that she was faking, but I do think that she went days without getting enough hydration and it caught up with her in the comp.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
For a giver, she sure doesn't help out in the house very much. Devin certainly did more cleaning than she has, and he was a big old tool.
I heard she actually does help out a lot; primerily making food for everyone. I do not watch the feeds so I'm not sure, but I listen to podcasts and stuff so I heard

seahawk7

Amber and Caleb's relationship is primarily in Caleb's stalkerish mind and production's dreams.
I see that now. In earlier episodes it looked a little reciprocated but now I can see how off that "barefoot and pregnant" statement was. It's sad to see Caleb so needy on Thursday's episode.

dadddio

Victoria won the veto.

I am of the belief that TPTB often choose the comp that tends to favor who they want to win the same way that Amazing Race often has non-elimination rounds right when a favored team needs it the most.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Victoria won the veto.

I am of the belief that TPTB often choose the comp that tends to favor who they want to win the same way that Amazing Race often has non-elimination rounds right when a favored team needs it the most.
Off topic...TAR doesn't have NE legs when they want to save a team they want. I mean, it is like a month ahead of time they create the challenges, including speed bump

seahawk7

Victoria won the veto.

What is TPTB?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom