Big Brother 16

joshsprincess921

my favorite quote of the night..."Ugh, I don't like her." :cry:-Nicole
I don't either!

Frankie just gets on my nerves. He thinks he's so "cool" b/c he's Arianna Grande's sister and revealing his big "secret" was so dang dramatic! I'm with those that say it will do nothing but hurt his game.

Derek is sitting pretty right now. He has everyone in the palm of his hand.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
You said it.

Does anyone really think he is donating his $$ to charity if he wins? Sounds fishy to me but if he does win, Julie better call him on this at the reunion.
I think he made it up. But he really should because I doubt it will be respected as a great, smart move, but rather being a, well, yah know

seahawk7

I am not a huge fan of Derrick. He has two final two alliances which makes him smart but he is so good at lying. Donny is the only one who could see what was happening. Derrick was very good at keeping everyone in line with his interests so they protect him. He says this is a game but I find it hard to believe that he acts differently outside the house. Manipulating people the way he can just isn't a newly acquired skill for this game. But I blame the HGs for being blind to his actions while being greedy thinking being loyal to Derrick is a good game move for themselves.

If Derrick takes Victoria to final two, I hope the HGs make her the winner. I just don't want Derrick to win.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
I am not a huge fan of Derrick. He has two final two alliances which makes him smart but he is so good at lying. Donny is the only one who could see what was happening. Derrick was very good at keeping in line with his interests they protect him. He says this is a game but I find it hard to believe that he acts differently outside the house. Manipulating people the way he can just isn't a newly acquired skill for this game. But I blame the HGs for being blind to his actions while being greedy thinking being loyal to Derrick is a good game move for themselves.
I want to like Derrick because he is playing, what many I've talked to consider, to be in the top 10 games of all time. He is controlling everything and has no blood on his hands. But I agree with your points. In theory, the houseguests could compare notes at some point, his game could unravel, and he ends up with 7th place. There is still a long way to go.

Does anyone think that he might lose his job after this? I mean, he is on a show with 9 million viewers who now know what the undercover cop looks like. And who thinks that Zach will ever even get a job after this? He is unemployed, and you know how employers now a days do such intensive background checks before hiring...

seahawk7

I want to like Derrick because he is playing, what many I've talked to consider, to be in the top 10 games of all time. He is controlling everything and has no blood on his hands. But I agree with your points. In theory, the houseguests could compare notes at some point, his game could unravel, and he ends up with 7th place. There is still a long way to go.

Does anyone think that he might lose his job after this? I mean, he is on a show with 9 million viewers who now know what the undercover cop looks like. And who thinks that Zach will ever even get a job after this? He is unemployed, and you know how employers now a days do such intensive background checks before hiring...
Yeah I agree with you and/or other who say he is playing a good game but I just don't like it. It's too underhanded for me and almost "boss" like when he tells everyone how he is going to tell Nicole. It reminded me a lot of the Godfather when Al Pachino's character takes brother "fishing."
I don't think he will lose his job but I wouldn't want to know him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom