Biergarten - lunch vs dinner?

Haylo

Original Poster
I apologize if this has been asked before, but other than the price, is there really that much different between lunch at Biergarten and dinner? I've looked at the menus and other than the Sauerbraten it seems pretty similar but maybe I'm missing something.

Also anybody that's done both lunch and dinner there, which do you prefer?

Gomer

I'm a big Sauerbraten fan. So, I try to stick to dinner. When I've been there for lunch, there was no sauerbraten offered. But that was a few years ago now. Maybe it has changed. But I do think that was the only difference so if you don't care about missing the sauerbraten, then I'd suggest the cheaper lunch offering.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Does anybody know how late the entertainment runs at both lunch and dinner. We're still not sure which meal we're doing THNX

Haylo

Original Poster
We always stick to lunch. Most of the offerings, all the entertainment, and if you get the first seating, faster service.

Since it seems like you've been there at opening before, is there any entertainment in that 12-1 hour? Everything I've seen posted says the first show isn't until 1:15 and I would hate to miss it because we got there too early. Right now we've made our reservation for 1pm so we can (hopefully) be seated before it starts, but if it DOES start earlier, we'd definitely prefer a slightly earlier time.

Wags14

Our past lunch reservation was for 11:30 and the first show started at 12:00 so you wouldn't miss anything. Granted this was in July, not sure about less busy times of the year.

Weather_Lady

The differences are negligible (dinner offers a couple of additional items) but the price at lunch is lower. If you're on the DDP, I'd do dinner. If paying out of pocket, I'd recommend lunch instead.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom