Biddi doddi boutique question

Tk0021

Original Poster
we are planning a September 2017 trip and we are planning to attend the MNSSHP the first night we get there. ( if dates hold true from last year). The plan is the catch an early flight, 5:30 am, get to the hotel, then go to Disney springs for the morning and lunch. Then hit the party at 4:00. What are the chances that we can get an appointment for my two daughters at the boutique at Disney springs before we go to the party?

Simba's Mom

As long as you make reservations soon after the 180 day opens. The BBB at Magic Kingdom is the most popular, and morning times are more popular than later in the day. When we went, I didn't make reservations until 4 months out, and could only get reservations at Disney Springs, not MK, and the only times were afternoon or early evening.

Tk0021

Original Poster
As long as you make reservations soon after the 180 day opens. The BBB at Magic Kingdom is the most popular, and morning times are more popular than later in the day. When we went, I didn't make reservations until 4 months out, and could only get reservations at Disney Springs, not MK, and the only times were afternoon or early evening.
Thanks for the feedback. I am thinking an appointment at either one would work, but MK would be ideal since we be there for the party. I have heard that it is so hard to get an appointment there even 180 days out that was was just defaulting to DS since we would be there anyway.

DisneyDreamer08

We booked an appointment at the MK location the day our window opened. We were able to get 8am for our arrival day (a Saturday this past Sept). We ended up having some unforeseen issues and had to cancel that morning. We rescheduled for the Disney Springs location the Friday of our trip at 11am.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom