Bibbidy Bobbidi Boutique Blues

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
I would love to treat my Daughter to the full workup at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique before our dinner reservation at Cinderella's Royal Table, if it weren't for the fact that she HATES her hair being pulled up. No point in spending that sort of money if she is just going to ask me to take it down 20 minutes later (if I'm even that lucky).

Oh well. :) I will just use the money I saved to do the Princess Presentation at dinner instead!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
They will do her hair however she wants it. You don't have to have them put it in and bun. They will fix it down if that's what she likes etc and put the pixie dust on her hair still. So this is no reason not to go to BBB. ;)

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
They will do her hair however she wants it. You don't have to have them put it in and bun. They will fix it down if that's what she likes etc and put the pixie dust on her hair still. So this is no reason not to go to BBB. ;)
I didn't realize this. She Loves playing dress up, but hates having her hair pulled up! We are working on it, but she is STUBBORN!

sxeensweet

I didn't realize this. She Loves playing dress up, but hates having her hair pulled up! We are working on it, but she is STUBBORN!

Lol! Yes they won't force a little girl to put their hair up if they don't want to. They will work with you somehow to make it magical for her. :)

thomas998

Just make sure you specifically tell then not to do it... otherwise you are likely to have the experience we had where the lady ask our daughter now do you want me to put your hair up like a princess, to which out daughter was naturally going to say yes... and then 5 minutes after we left the place with her tight bun on her head she was complaining, and 30 minutes later it was undone.

sxeensweet

Just make sure you specifically tell then not to do it... otherwise you are likely to have the experience we had where the lady ask our daughter now do you want me to put your hair up like a princess, to which out daughter was naturally going to say yes... and then 5 minutes after we left the place with her tight bun on her head she was complaining, and 30 minutes later it was undone.

Yes agree I would let them know when you arrive and also reiterate if need be so hey won't ask her that. lol ;)

Mandy-mom

I would love to treat my Daughter to the full workup at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique before our dinner reservation at Cinderella's Royal Table, if it weren't for the fact that she HATES her hair being pulled up. No point in spending that sort of money if she is just going to ask me to take it down 20 minutes later (if I'm even that lucky).

Oh well. :) I will just use the money I saved to do the Princess Presentation at dinner instead!
What's the princesses presentation?

MotherofaPrincessLover

My daughter is picky about how her hair is done too. She said she doesn't want to go to BBB this next trip because she doesn't like how they do her hair :rolleyes: I made an appointment for The Pirate's League for next trip. I'm excited to try that one out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom