Bib pickup? How much time to budget?

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
We will spend Friday morning at MK and were planning on picking up the packet before heading back for the Christmas Party.

We really don't plan on spending much time in the hall. Literally just going to get bib and back to park. How much time should we estimate?

dreamfinder

I'd agree that it should be under an hour, unless they happened to get slammed for some reason.

I would suggest perhaps taking the bus back (and possibly over as well). I can't say I've ever seen any cabs waiting when I have left the expo, so any time saved by taking a cab may be offset by waiting for one to arrive. Also, the buses get to skip the normal traffic line, if you are in a cab and have to wait to get into the lot it could get expensive pretty quick.

dreamfinder

I don't think there are direct buses. You could go to a host resort and transfer.

I believe the only direct bus would be from DHS? If I recall correctly, DHS and one of the All Stars runs buses to WWoS on a regular basis pretty much at all times so that the sports teams, and people that just want to see the venue can get there. But from Epcot or DHS you can just walk to Boardwalk or YC/BC and get the bus there, AK is a bit tougher as you would need to transfer so cab might be faster, MK you can take a nice boat ride to Poly/WL and get it from there. I usually would suggest just walking to the Contemporary to get the bus, but they aren't a host resort this time. I still may suggest doing that for the to/from if you want to take a cab as otherwise you would need to go to TTC to get a cab.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom