Betty Boop at IOA...

MrPromey

Original Poster
You know, I was just looking at the pictures in the Rare Characters thread and thought of something:

The last time I was at IOA - I guess it was about two weeks ago - in Toon Lagoon, they had a bunch of characters out and for Betty Boop, they had a scantily clad, large breasted woman with fake eyelashes and a hat/wig that gave her the hair... I thought that it was an *interesting* way of doing a meet and greet with this particular character since the rest were all inside big costumes...

NowInc

Originally posted by MrPromey
You know, I was just looking at the pictures in the Rare Characters thread and thought of something:

The last time I was at IOA - I guess it was about two weeks ago - in Toon Lagoon, they had a bunch of characters out and for Betty Boop, they had a scantily clad, large breasted woman with fake eyelashes and a hat/wig that gave her the hair... I thought that it was an *interesting* way of doing a meet and greet with this particular character since the rest were all inside big costumes...

Well..it seemed to have worked...it would certainly get MY attention...

MrPromey

Original Poster
Re: Re: Betty Boop at IOA...

Originally posted by NowInc

Well..it seemed to have worked...it would certainly get MY attention...

It looked sort of like a little teddy but I guess it was supposed to be one of those short dresses that the character wore....

It was just sort of funny seeing little kids get their pictures taken with her.

NowInc

Re: Re: Re: Betty Boop at IOA...

Originally posted by MrPromey

It looked sort of like a little teddy but I guess it was supposed to be one of those short dresses that the character wore....

It was just sort of funny seeing little kids get their pictures taken with her.

Well...Betty boop was after all an "adult" cartoon (try and find some old cartoons and you'll see what I mean)....but most kids dont realize that...when I was their age I figured she was just another character

MrPromey

Original Poster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Betty Boop at IOA...

Originally posted by NowInc

Well...Betty boop was after all an "adult" cartoon (try and find some old cartoons and you'll see what I mean)....but most kids dont realize that...when I was their age I figured she was just another character

That's why it's all the more funny that they have her in a family theme park and that they are actually showing her as a live person instead of a felt one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom