Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort

DisneyDarlin7679

Original Poster
The hubs and I were thinking about taking an anniversary trip to Orlando in February (after our October plans fell through) and was curious if anyone has stayed at Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort at Downtown Disney? If so, what did you think??

Killnme

It is a nice resort. Great walking distance to DTD so you could catch the Disney busses there. Beds are comfy. They do charge I think $10 a day resort fee. They have a nice little bar in the back of the hotel.

daisyduckie

It's clean, it's quiet, parking is free and with the resort fee it's still cheaper than a value resort most of the time.

If it is cheaper, it is never by much. When I have looked it is typically around $10 a night cheaper. If you drive, you pay more than that for parking your car at the parks each day. If you don't drive, then you need to pay to get to the resort, so a Disney resort with DME is once again usually cheaper. But they are very close in price.

LauraRose

The hubs and I were thinking about taking an anniversary trip to Orlando in February (after our October plans fell through) and was curious if anyone has stayed at Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort at Downtown Disney? If so, what did you think??

Just booked that hotel for July, stayed in best western gateway by universal in June just gone and wasn't the best. Tripadvisor reviews seem good though.

SYRIK2000

They do shuttles to the parks. Plus you are right near and exit to WDW. Lots of restaurants right outside the gates and a super market too. And a discount merchandise outlet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom