Best Web Site?

Hannah1284

Original Poster
I don't want to sound dumb if the answer is obvious, but I just don't know...

B/c I'm an east-coaster we've always done WDW when we go Disney.

I am curious if there is a comparable web site to WDWMagic that is focused on Disneyland?

Thanks! ~H

Californian Elitist

MiceChat. It's awesome because although it's mainly a Disneyland site, it caters A LOT to WDW, too, more than this site caters to Disneyland. The Disneyland section of DisBoards is also good, too, but I like MiceChat better.

Hannah1284

Original Poster
MiceChat. It's awesome because although it's mainly a Disneyland site, it caters A LOT to WDW, too, more than this site caters to Disneyland. The Disneyland section of DisBoards is also good, too, but I like MiceChat better.

Thanks! I have been to DisBoards and don't like it for some reason. I like how clean WDWMagic is in the forums and find maneuvering very easy.

Californian Elitist

Thanks! I have been to DisBoards and don't like it for some reason. I like how clean WDWMagic is in the forums and find maneuvering very easy.

Yeah, DisBoards is my least favorite of the three I visit. Something about it... I can't put my finger on it but I don't like it as much. If you're looking for information on Disneyland as a WDW vet, there's a fantastic thread at DisBoards that covers so much information. Let me know if you want the link.

Hannah1284

Original Poster
Yeah, DisBoards is my least favorite of the three I visit. Something about it... I can't put my finger on it but I don't like it as much. If you're looking for information on Disneyland as a WDW vet, there's a fantastic thread at DisBoards that covers so much information. Let me know if you want the link.

Would love the link, if its not too much trouble.

Yes, I'm looking for Disneyland info. Never been to that side of the Country for Disney purposes so its all new to me! I am thinking of picking up the Unofficial Guide since I like their WDW version so much.

Californian Elitist

Would love the link, if its not too much trouble.

Yes, I'm looking for Disneyland info. Never been to that side of the Country for Disney purposes so its all new to me! I am thinking of picking up the Unofficial Guide since I like their WDW version so much.

Coming right up! If you're looking for another Disney experience in California, besides the Disneyland Resort, I'd recommend the Disney Soda Fountain, the El Capitan in Hollywood, the Disney Family Museum in San Francisco, and if you don't mind the expense, a tour that takes you to the Walt Disney Studios.

Hannah1284

Original Poster
Coming right up! If you're looking for another Disney experience in California, besides the Disneyland Resort, I'd recommend the Disney Soda Fountain, the El Capitan in Hollywood, the Disney Family Museum in San Francisco, and if you don't mind the expense, a tour that takes you to the Walt Disney Studios.

Thanks! We're thinking a half-disney/Half LA and Hollywood trip so I'll def add your suggestions!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom