Best Ways To Eat Specific Disney Parks Treats

Clover Bailey

Original Poster
Everyone likes the snacks, restaurants and treats at Disney Parks. Many have a tradition of eating specific snacks in specific areas. Some of my traditions at WDW include:

Popcorn - Get a box with a Diet Coke before getting into queue for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich - Get one when I enter Epcot.
Mickey Waffle & Chocolate Milk - Whenever I have breakfast at the hotel, this is what I usually get.

What are some of your "traditional" Disney Parks snacks?

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Taking the Thread title at face value i would have to say
"with my mouth"

Yes.

Or something along the lines of "eat the ears off a Mickey bar first"; "lick around the sides of a Mickey ice cream sandwich, then eat one cookie at a time and slobber down the resulting lump of ice cream"; "peel the crunchy bits off chicken tenders and eat them separate"; "drink a grand mariner slushie from the far side of the rim"

Those would be the sort of discussion points I expected based on the title. :D

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Yes.

Or something along the lines of "eat the ears off a Mickey bar first"; "lick around the sides of a Mickey ice cream sandwich, then eat one cookie at a time and slobber down the resulting lump of ice cream"; "peel the crunchy bits off chicken tenders and eat them separate"; "drink a grand mariner slushie from the far side of the rim"

Those would be the sort of discussion points I expected based on the title. :D
I always drink my slushie from the dead center of the glass. messy but not something you see every day

JIMINYCR

Turkey leg, one bite torn off at a time with pockets full of napkins ready... then head off to a rest room to wash the grease off my fingers and face. Boy do they make a mess. But I have to have at least one a trip.
Dole whip... as slow as possible to enjoy the entire blissful treat fully.
Frozen banana or strawberry fruit bar... eaten as fast as possible before they melt but not so fast as to get an ice cream headache.

Cmdr_Crimson

Best way to eat Disney Food? Simple......
giphy.gif

Clover Bailey

Original Poster
Here's another one from me: I buy a Sorcerer's Hat cookie at Disney's Boardwalk and bring it to the airport as a snack. It's kind of like a gingerbread cookie. Waiting for my plane at the gate, watching the sunset through the large windows, eating a cookie straight from the Mouse himself. Classic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom