Best walt disney quotes

colnorton

Re: Favorite Walt Disney Quotes

My favorite Walt Disney Quote is my signature because it relates to my life... Imageneering and creating rides ;) !

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
"When we consider a project, we really study it -- not just the surface idea, but everything about it. And when we go into that new project, we believe in it all the way. We have confidence in our ability to do it right. And we work hard to do the best possible job."

CaliSurfer182

Since my favorites have been posted I decided on this one that runs a close second:

"Look - Disney is a thing, an image in the public mind. Disney is something they think of as a kind of entertainment, a kind of family thing, and it's all wrapped up in the name of Disney. If we start pulling that apart by calling it a "Bill Walsh Production for Walt Disney' or a 'Jim Algar True-Life Adventure for Walt Disney,' then the name Disney won't mean as much anymore. We'd be cutting away at what we've built up in the public mind over the years. You see, I'm not Disney anymore. I used to be Disney, but now Disney is something we've built up in the public mind over the years. It stands for something, and you don't have to explain what it is to the public. They know what Disney is when they hear about our films or go to Disneyland. They know they're gonna get a certain quality, a certain kind of entertainment. And that's what Disney is."
-Walt Disney

Halfling418

"Fantasy, if it's really convincing, can't become dated for the simple reason that it represents a flight into a dimension that lies beyond the reach of time."

Woody13

On The Florida Project:

"We've got to study the land.. . . . .We've got to put Disneyland, which everybody will know, at the very upper end of the property because that will be the weenie." Walt Disney ºoº

Dragonrider1227

WDWFREAK53 said:
Great quotes! :sohappy: Now...let's take each one and see how they relate to WDW today :)

"Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland with the idea of making money."

Hmmm...is this why they put gift shops pertaining to each individual attraction right at the exit of each individual attraction?
Well c'mon, those attractions don't pay for themselves.;) Neither does all that repainting, CM hiring, and updates in technology. As long as we get a quality theme park, I can ignore this stuff.

Dragonrider1227

bigfatdonna said:
Why do we have to grow up? I know more adults who have the children's approach to life. They're people who don't give a hang what the Joneses do. You see them at Disneyland every time you go there. They are not afraid to be delighted with simple pleasures, and they have a degree of contentment with what life has brought - sometimes it isn't much, either."
- Walt Disney

"Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

Ah, yes, words I definitely live by, Uncle Walt. Now, I feel much better about wearing my mouse ears, licking an oversized rainbow lollipop, stomping my foot, and squealing loudly, "I don't wanna go home, yet!" as my husband tries to drag me out of the park! :D
DITTO :animwink: And you should see my room. With all these action figures I collect, you'd think it belonged to a spoiled 8 year old. :lol:

wdwwedding2004

These are all great, Just last week at the world i spotted the book:
The Quotable Walt Disney
and i had to have it! It's great! My faves have already been posted:

I just bought a T-shirt at the studios that on the back it says:
....It was all started by a mouse
soo great!

"I don't want the public to see the world they live in while they are in Disneyland. I want them to feel they are in another world"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom