Best Value Resort for Adults

HoneyBee1991

Original Poster
We are 100% car rental people. With Pop and Music, does anyone know the best buildings to stay in that offer a convenient location for the guest parking lots?

I'm so torn between Pop & Music right now!!! I have a few more weeks to decide before I book and I'm hoping to have a clear front runner by then.

We are 100% car rental people. With Pop and Music, does anyone know the best buildings to stay in that offer a convenient location for the guest parking lots?

I'm so torn between Pop & Music right now!!! I have a few more weeks to decide before I book and I'm hoping to have a clear front runner by then.
I have always liked the Broadway area at Music. Half of that building borders the parking lot as well.

Tuvalu

I have always liked the Broadway area at Music. Half of that building borders the parking lot as well.
Agree! We had a great stay recently in Broadway and would pick All Star Music over Pop.... the food court was MUCH less chaotic and the resort more peaceful overall than Pop. The bus service was stellar at Music too.

Go to touringplans.com site and you can see maps of the rooms at each resort. Also I am not sure but I think if you call to make your reservation then you can let them know this trip is for your honeymoon. Congrats and have a great honeymoon!

Mickey5150

It's pretty easy at a value to be close to a parking lot. At Music the only buildings not directly at a parking lot are the Country buildings and at Pop buildings 3,4,5,6 are the furthest. Honestly it you are still trying to decide, check out pics of the different buildings and if there is 1 theme that matches something in your life, pick that hotel and request that building, making sure to mention that it's your honeymoon.

Diesel Dan

Building 7 is in the back of POP and the parking lot for that building is close and never too busy. You can request a room facing the lot. Will be a short walk to your rental car. The best part of that area of POP is it is Quiet back there!

HoneyBee1991

Original Poster
It's pretty easy at a value to be close to a parking lot. At Music the only buildings not directly at a parking lot are the Country buildings and at Pop buildings 3,4,5,6 are the furthest. Honestly it you are still trying to decide, check out pics of the different buildings and if there is 1 theme that matches something in your life, pick that hotel and request that building, making sure to mention that it's your honeymoon.
Love this idea! Thank you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom