Best store for princess dresses? (in parks)

Sudcaro- Sudcaro

Original Poster
I was wondering which stores were best to buy a Disney princess dress inside the WDW parks - I know there are wider choices in Downtown Disney but we probably won't have any time to go there so it has to be in the parks.
Thank you in advance!

belledream

Most stores really all offer the same selection of dresses. If you're looking for theme, it's gotta be Castle Couture in Magic Kingdom. Cinderella fountain outside, Aurora's dress inside, and wall-to-wall in princess dresses and accessories. :)

HouCuseChickie

On my girls' first trip, I let them loose in Castle Couture (in MK- right across from the back of the castle) and let them pick out all of their princess gear since they'd be doing BBB the next day. I think Snow White was the only princess not sold in that store (at that time, her stuff was being sold over by the old Snow White ride)...but I think they may have all of the main princesses in there now. We got everything from dresses, purses, shoes, tiaras, gloves, wands, etc.

As magical and fun as it was to have them pick out all of these things in MK...World of Disney in DTD has more princess stuff than you can imagine! More variety of costumes, more accessories...you name it! So, if you can make it work...which I know you said you probably can't...it would be the very best option.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom