Best secrets at disney: help

mbtohill

There is a store in FL at MK (used to be called Tinkerbell's Treasures) I believe it goes by something different now like Castle Couture or something but it's right across from the carousel. Ask one of the CM's if you can see where Tinkerbell is. I brought my neice in once and they brought her over to a small vanity and had her look inside the keyhole... a little light twinkled inside and these cool little fiber optic lights flickered around the entire room. It was awesome and my neice was in complete awe.

Can anyone confirm that this still happens. During our last trip we hustled to the store right after rope drop to be the first ones there to wake up Tinkerbell and were told they don't do it anymore...

MOXOMUMD

Can anyone confirm that this still happens. During our last trip we hustled to the store right after rope drop to be the first ones there to wake up Tinkerbell and were told they don't do it anymore...
I don't know when they stopped but they don't do this anymore.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
If its late enough and there is a small crowd, go to Jungle Cruise and if it is only adults on the boat, ask for the "skipper cruise" or the "adult cruise". Your in for a real treat if they do it. Yeah, I know, it doesnt exist, blah, blah,. One of the club level concierges at AKL told us about it when we were checking in. He was previously a skipper for several years and he assured us that it is quite real, VERY unofficial, and very very rare. He said they will not do it if there are any children or teenagers on board. Adults only. Even if there are kids on board, just ask quietly and usually you will at least get a funny reaction.

tare

Not sure if this is still currant, but here are two *little known* activities you might also enjoy at The Magic Kingdom :

- Ask a CM when you enter the waiting area at the Enchanted Tiki Room if you could have the honor of *waking up Jose* at the start of the show.

- Late in the evening, during Extra Magic Hours, hang around the carousel until right before Park Close.
The carousel holds a *final ride* of the evening and the Fab Five ( Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, & Pluto ) will appear for a group photo in front of the Sword In The Stone sculpture in front of the ride.
Note that the characters pose together only with themselves....NOT with Guests. It is a cool photo op regardless...all of them together in front of the carousel.

It gets even better from this point on....

After this short photo shoot for those who happen to be in the area, all five characters will all get on the carousel with Guests already loaded to ride one final ride for the evening together.
It is a unique experience for those in the right place, at the right time.
Fun to witness...even more fun to ride with them.

If you want to ride, you will have to sacrifice the photo op.
Be IN LINE right before Park close to be loaded for the last ride.
You can also get in line the moment you see the characters appear in the area, before they stand together at the Sword And The Stone sculpture.

You best bet is to just let the CM loading the Carousel that you would like to ride on the last ride of the night and he/she will let you know when that will be.
If i remember correctly, they do not load Guests once the characters are on the carousel.

Once the ride is over, the characters depart and the ride is closed for the evening.
That is awesome. I will have to put on bucket list!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom