Best Resort for January Stay

TXDisney

BC is our favorite resort. But with kids I'd decide on what resort makes the most sense traveling. For instance if you spend a ton of days at MK id recommend a bay lake resort. But if you do other parks quite a bit, try BC.

tpoly88

I need suggestions about January stay with 2 kids (9 and 7). We went last November and stayed at Wilderness Lodge. It was great, but did feel like it took a long time for to get to parks. We have never been in January before. The options are Wilderness Lodge (kids love the bunk beds but I am worried boat rides maybe too chilly at night), Contemporary Garden room (our favorite restaurants are at this hotel), or Beach Club (we enjoy Epcot at night best). Thinking about a 5 night stay.
Thanks!
i always thought the poly was the best for this. i have not stayed there in a while due to the construction for years and they dont have king beds. Poly you can walk to TTC to get monorail to epcot, there is a boat or the monorail to MK. The buses for animal kingdom and HS come often. Plus i love the pool there. when i had my young nephew and nieces with us it was a great place as the kids always wanted to go back to MK, especially at night. The YC/BC are my favorites now because my wife and i like epcot so much (plus the rooms are big and quiet) and HS is a quick boat ride. The bus from there is not bad, a lot of times ill take a taxi to the other parks or to a hotel on the monorail.

21stamps

i always thought the poly was the best for this. i have not stayed there in a while due to the construction for years and they dont have king beds. Poly you can walk to TTC to get monorail to epcot, there is a boat or the monorail to MK. The buses for animal kingdom and HS come often. Plus i love the pool there. when i had my young nephew and nieces with us it was a great place as the kids always wanted to go back to MK, especially at night. The YC/BC are my favorites now because my wife and i like epcot so much (plus the rooms are big and quiet) and HS is a quick boat ride. The bus from there is not bad, a lot of times ill take a taxi to the other parks or to a hotel on the monorail.
Agree. Poly is definitely the most convenient. Close second would be the Contemporary.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom