1. The new WDWMAGIC app for iPhone and iPad is now available on the App Store.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Planning

Discussion in 'WDW Trip Planning' started by Jesus Garcia, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Jesus Garcia

Jesus Garcia New Member

Hi there. I'm looking into booking a trip for WDW next year. I've always booked through Disney directly in previous years but was wondering if there is a different agency or website where I might find better prices. THanks.

2. dmw

dmw Well-Known Member

Travel agents who specialize in Disney (like Kingdom Consultants) may not be able to actually book a larger discount than you could get through Disney, but they know what to look for and ask. That is a key when dealing with Disney. If you don't ask about a specific discount, you're probably going to be quoted a rack price.

There are ways to get some discounts on tickets and accommodations, but the discounts are not much. You could check out mousesavers.com for some money saving tips and historical discount info. Definitely give a travel agent an opportunity. Most do not charge a fee, and do a lot of work for you.

3. Marijil

Marijil Well-Known Member

Check out Undercover Tourist for a la carte discounts on tickets and rooms

4. Courtney6682

Courtney6682 Well-Known Member

I've booked thru Expedia MANY times and have never had an issue. The great thing about booking thru Disney is you only need a deposit to book your trip. With Expedia, everything is due at booking. Their deals are amazing tho! Jan of 2016 I booked a trip for me, my mom and and my 16 yr old for 5 night at FQ with airfare from PHL to MCO for $1314.00!!!