Best one credit restaurant in MK

Disnee4Me

That's right, no apps. Last two trips we did the Deluxe plan which includes appetizers and desserts. Not that we needed the extra food or could afford the extra dough, but it was easier for us with two small kids. The restaurants were usually themed or otherwise "special" that they often were as important to the kids as any ride. Especially the character meals, of course. We usually did sit down breakfasts and dinners, lunches were half table half counter. And we'd eat so much we'd have more than half of our snack credits left over so we'd buy thinks that'd keep, like the pre-packaged rice krispie treats, and have them when we got home, a way to sort of extend the vacation a few extra days.
We will end up spending a lot of $$$ OOP because my DH loves Appetizers and I love the sweets.

French Quarter

Sorry, I didn't mean to start a debate with my Tony's comments.

I will say that it doesn't taste like authentic Italian, no. But is it really supposed to? It's from one of my favourite movies Lady and the Tramp and, in the movie, it is clearly an American restaurant with an Italian chef. They eat spaghetti and meatballs, remember? That is an American dish. I think it's there to draw you into the atmosphere of that movie; not to offer an authentic Italian dinner. And I feel that they do that very well.

MickeyMomV

For authentic visit one of the Italian restaurants at Epcot or Mama Rosas at HS. Not as good as homemade authentic but better than Tony's.
I completely agree and yet this make no sense to me. Why can't Tony's be as good as Mama Rosa's? We have been to MR a couple of times and the food was good enough to keep us coming back. I have to think the food supply comes from the same place.

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
Crystal Palace is the first meal we eat in the parks every trip. It's a tradition. That being said, like others we have gone to the Plaza enough to know and request our favorite waitress, Raza, by name. Nice, nice lady from Lithuania. BOG lunch is a fav of the wife and kids as well.

Jahona

I really enjoyed Liberty Tree Tavern this past July. Even though it was served family style, in large portions, everything was cooked just right.

docdebbi

The new Skipper's Canteen should be open when we go (late January), correct? Maybe that will be a good spot for us!

whoa, you just caught my attention. i had no idea it was that soon. You pretty sure? because I have to go back and revamp the ADRs I have to make next week for our April trip.
thanks for any info anyone can give me.

PAW PAW 70

Mama Melrose! We have eaten there the last 6 years, service good, food is great you won't be disappointed. We are going there again this year.

DrummerAlly

Original Poster
whoa, you just caught my attention. i had no idea it was that soon. You pretty sure? because I have to go back and revamp the ADRs I have to make next week for our April trip.
thanks for any info anyone can give me.
I forget where, but I'm 99% sure that I read in threads here that they will be open by the end of this year.

Thanks everyone! Thanks to all of your input we opted for a Liberty Tree Tavern dinner!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom